IGNORED

WEAK

Topper 123

This result was pretty inevitable and it all comes down to terrible management. Wrong system, wrong players in that system, very poor direction on how to play in that system. He’s trying to put square pegs in round holes and he’s so tactically blinkered that he can’t see what’s staring him in the face.  I do like the guy, but he’s woefully out of his depth as manager at this level.  He has a system and while that may work for some opponents, of course it needs to be adjusted to account for different team’s strengths and weaknesses. He has all the flexibility and tactical nouse sadly of a plank of wood.

I don’t blame Holden so much, of course he wants the opportunity to manage at this level, but he just doesn’t have the knowledge or experience.  Don’t give me any Sh?t about  it taking our chances and individual mistakes and not getting stuck in.  You put a system in, get the right players on the field, tell them what they need to do and if they ain’t doing it you get them off and put someone else on who will do it.   Mid to lower table obscurity beckons again unless change is made sooner rather than later.  

Archived