IGNORED

Paterson

LoyalRed

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

For substance, it’s been clarified that 14 of those have been from set pieces.  It quite so great now. 

He hasn’t turned up in ages. 

Quality player: 2 in 10, like playing with 10: 8 in 10. 

What about the other 23 set piece takers in the league then??

34 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

For substance, it’s been clarified that 14 of those have been from set pieces.  It quite so great now. 

He hasn’t turned up in ages. 

Quality player: 2 in 10, like playing with 10: 8 in 10. 

True. Creating a chance from a set piece doesn’t count. I’m sure Ralph Hassenhutl thought that yesterday when Ward Prowse top bins’ed those two free kicks. Plus, you should only use stats to highlight negatives....

On 31/10/2020 at 14:28, Prinny said:

Another assist today.

2 goals and 2 assists this season. Average it out, that's around 10 and 10 for the season which is a great return from a midfield player.

Now, does he entirely suit the role? No. Does he cost us goals going the other way? Yes.

But at least he contributes attacking wise. So could he be in that actual number ten role, have less defensive responsibilities and more attacking freedom and it work better for us? Absolutely.

I'd be tempted to play him with Martin up front.

Another goal today.

Remember that he does nothing?

46 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Proving once again that he’s so important. Still our best player technically.

By a ******* mile.

Before tonight he had played more minutes in the league for us than anyone apart from Vyner, so needed a rest.

However along with Semenyo he turned the game around tonight. Created most chances in the division, top scorer, he is vital to us.

On 31/10/2020 at 09:22, LoyalRed said:

Can’t for the life of me figure out why we sold or loaned out all our creativity to put all our faith in this one player.  A guy we loaned out last season to Derby and even they wouldn’t play him.  He’s got the number 10 shirt but he’s hardly Messi

12 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

I’m a big fan of Pato’s but thought the call to drop him tonight was right. Over the moon for what he did when he did come on! Well done Pato.

More than likely was to rest him ahead of Cardiff being Friday evening

Archived