IGNORED

All things Bristol City U23's

Lrrr

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Tommy Rowe suggesting 1st team training matches at a better intensity than u23s, so he’s got up to speed doing that.

Yes, I read that but do think this is part of a change of emphasis.

My hunch is next season’s first team squad overall will be an older one, with a clearer demarcation between the 23s and the first team.

Time (& the summer transfers) will tell.

Out of a pretty dire season the one plus for me was the unexpected amount of young players getting some opportunities through the atrocious injury list we have had. One player I would like to see get an opportunity before the season is through is Louis Britton. Certainly scores a lot of goals. 

Did I read he is out of contract in the summer 

Contract expires end of June 

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

That's a really interesting watch but I could hardly make out any of the players - can you tell who the two blocked shots were from just before the first goal 10 seconds in - (the goal is a nice strike from Smith by the look of it)

1 hour ago, Daniro said:

That's a really interesting watch but I could hardly make out any of the players - can you tell who the two blocked shots were from just before the first goal 10 seconds in - (the goal is a nice strike from Smith by the look of it)

It’s probably not filmed for highlights, if you look at the photos from games you can see only one person up in the gantry so I imagine it’s the clubs tactical footage and they’ve just used it for highlights. 

1 minute ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Read on Twitter that Zac Smith  is going to Sunderland.

From memory wasn't Zac one of the youngsters LJ talked about coming through? Not surprising he'd be happy to take him to their 23's if so

Archived