IGNORED

Ryan Giggs arrested on suspicion of assaulting his partner

Unan

• The title was changed to Ryan Giggs arrested on suspicion of assaulting his partner

"Their meetings come just four months after Giggs reportedly lashed out at Davinia in the Peruvia nightclub in Wilmslow, Cheshire.

Onlookers told how they could only watch in horror as he punched her in the face and stomach, sending her sprawling.

Giggs, who had been drinking with friends, was ushered away by bouncers. But Davinia decided not to press charges."

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Such a vile person

Terms like "vile person" are often over used on internet forums and social media. E.g. when describing the Manager we all love, Colin. However in this instance how can anyone possibly argue with what you have said.............obviously the guy has to be proven guilty in this instance but we know for a fact he was guilty of jumping into bed with his Brother's missus.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Banned User said:

"Their meetings come just four months after Giggs reportedly lashed out at Davinia in the Peruvia nightclub in Wilmslow, Cheshire.

Onlookers told how they could only watch in horror as he punched her in the face and stomach, sending her sprawling.

Giggs, who had been drinking with friends, was ushered away by bouncers. But Davinia decided not to press charges."

Why is she still with him? :ermm:

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1

52 minutes ago, Banned User said:

That'll be when all nightclubs were closed yeah?

Not defending him though

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Who's Davinia ? The papers say the woman allegedly assaulted was his partner Kate Greville.  Does he just punch every woman he disagrees with?

1 hour ago, Banned User said:

Worth pointing out that this story is from 1998.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

My wife works in that area (domestic violence) - there are 1001 issues connected to your question. It's not often as simple as it might be for you and I to just walk away for many of these women.

Yes I get that, but I would imagine that many of those situations are distinctly different to hers! 

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

My wife works in that area (domestic violence) - there are 1001 issues connected to your question. It's not often as simple as it might be for you and I to just walk away for many of these women.

Yeah, whenever someone automatically thinks it's easy to walk away, or that it's always all about money that's an instant flag they've never truly encountered this in their life.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Innocent until proven guil...

No, no, sorry - forgetting where I am.

To be fair I think most will wait and see what happens. In Mark Ashton parlance, regardless of the outcome of the current scrape he looks to be in, the guy is a "questionable" human being though...............unless you support the principle of boning your Brother's missus!!

I ******* hate men who beat up women (and any other gender mix domestic abuse!) There are many, many more than you think there are. 

Statistically there will be some reading this thread - and if that’s you, you’re a piece of shit. 

For the rest of you - sorry about the rant!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I ******* hate men who beat up women (and any other gender mix domestic abuse!) There are many, many more than you think there are. 

Statistically there will be some reading this thread - and if that’s you, you’re a piece of shit. 

Can’t argue with that!!

Apparently women on women in relationships is the highest chance where abuse is likely to occur.......

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

It's cowardly isn't it the equivalent of beating up a 10 year old boy for most men, trouble is the punishment rarely fits the crime in most cases. 

• Like 1