IGNORED

Ryan Giggs arrested on suspicion of assaulting his partner

Unan

19 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

My first thought Max

As a woman , would you be with a cheat who then even as much as lays a finger on you......

And If I saw him do it , Id rip his throat out

Despicable 

I wouldn't but abuse takes many forms and is not easily spotted to begin with and it is so easy to get sucked into such a relationship, I've watched many videos on YouTube about narcissistic abuse: gaslighting, verbal and emotional, psychological abuse etc., so easily mistaken for love and affection. I know people who would tell others to leave abusive relationships but stay in theirs, the only thing keeping them together is the fear of being lonely or not finding someone else.

Edited by exAtyeoMax
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The guy clearly must has issues, what a way to ruin your career! You cant defend those kind of actions, he was lucky enough no employer or sponsor turned their backs when he got with his brothers wife but to beat up his gf, wow what a horrible guy.

Had the chance to take wales to a major tournament and his ego i guess thought he could get away with anything..

I really hope he gets sacked but chances are he makes an apology and says he has mental health issues and gets away with it and quits after the euros..

On 03/11/2020 at 20:47, BigTone said:

Would be my guess

th.jpeg-1.jpg

I expected better from you tbh.

So you are saying his wife takes a beating on an apparently regular basis so she can live in a nice house?

The same house where she craps herself when she sees him reaching for the booze?

Or maybe, she cannot leave as she knows that a man of his wealth and range of acquaintances would be able to track her down within days.

And what do you think would happen then 'Big Tone'?

Really disappointed with your crass and baseless comment.

Or do all women who live with rich men deserve a slap every now and again, you know, because £££?

Grow up, you absolute dinosaur.

Edited by The Constant Rabbit
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, The Constant Rabbit said:

So you are saying his wife takes a beating on an apparently regular basis so she can live in a nice house?

The same house where she craps herself when she sees him reaching for the booze?

Or maybe, she cannot leave as she knows that a man of his wealth and range of acquaintances would be able to track her down within days.

Or do all women who live with rich men deserve a slap every now and again, you know, because £££?

Ok, you're entitled to your opinion. Problem is you don't know me or anything about me. You don't know what I have seen with friends and acquaintances during my 60 odd years. My question in this instance is why get to together with this man when his past misdemeanors are well documented. Dinosaur I'm not pal, far from it.

In Mrs Merton style "what was it you saw in drunken, woman beating, cheating, multi millionaire Ryan Giggs?"

Just so you don't try twisting my words I think Giggs is a worthless sack of shit who needs to be dealt with in the harshest manner available to the law.

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 8

20 hours ago, prankerd said:

The guy clearly must has issues, what a way to ruin your career! You cant defend those kind of actions, he was lucky enough no employer or sponsor turned their backs when he got with his brothers wife but to beat up his gf, wow what a horrible guy.

Had the chance to take wales to a major tournament and his ego i guess thought he could get away with anything..

I really hope he gets sacked but chances are he makes an apology and says he has mental health issues and gets away with it and quits after the euros..

IF (still a big if at the moment) he is found guilty he will be fired, not even a discussion. No National sporting organization in this day and age with the clear and obvious exception being British Gymnastics, who have an astounding reluctance to condemn and take decisive action against child abuse, bullying and humiliation that has so obviously occurred in their organization in a structured way, can have that sort of association to their name without taking firm action.

On 04/11/2020 at 22:35, The Constant Rabbit said:

Ok Smart Arse, given the stories subsequently released please explain why she would stay with him. She suspected he was cheating with 2 others. Please explain to me why she would stay. You have this theory of the Giggs mafia ready to track her down if she leaves. Why would he care ?

Only one person here that needs to grow up and it isn't me buddy boy.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Ok Smart Arse, given the stories subsequently released please explain why she would stay with him. She suspected he was cheating with 2 others. Please explain to me why she would stay. You have this theory of the Giggs mafia ready to track her down if she leaves. Why would he care ?

Not judging this case but it isn’t all about dough. Why does the wife beaten senseless to the point of needing hospital treatment by her scaffolder husband (not a dig at scaffolders just an example, could be anyone and often is with domestic abuse) decide at the last minute not to give evidence and let the guy move back in? It’s not for the share of the £40k per week that’s a certainty!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

Not judging this case but it isn’t all about dough. Why does the wife beaten senseless to the point of needing hospital treatment by her scaffolder husband (not a dig at scaffolders just an example, could be anyone and often is with domestic abuse) decide at the last minute not to give evidence and let the guy move back in? It’s not for the share of the £40k per week that’s a certainty!!

Appreciate your opinion but I doubt Mr Scaffolders prior misdemeanors would have made the national press in quite the same manner. She knew what a slimebag she was getting involved with which is why many question her motives. Again that is no excuse for his behaviour but why put yourself in that position in the first place.

Edited by BigTone

• Admin
1 hour ago, BigTone said:

You make it sound like she's the only person to stay with their partner after domestic abuse. 

Your comments are way off the mark

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

You make it sound like she's the only person to stay with their partner after domestic abuse. 

Your comments are way off the mark

No, many people do as I have experienced in life amongst friends and acquaintances. My point is more why get together with someone with his well documented past and then expect any different. What keeps her in the relationship ? You tell me.

Edited by BigTone

• Admin
3 minutes ago, BigTone said:

No, many people do as I have experienced in life amongst friends and acquaintances. My point is more why get together with someone with his well documented past and then expect any different. What keeps her in the relationship ? You tell me.

Why not ask your friends and acquaintances? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Why not ask your friends and acquaintances? 

Most of them have since seen the light and gone their separate ways. My point however, is that none of them were aware of any previous behaviour and the amount of wealth involved was minuscule.

Edited by BigTone

18 minutes ago, phantom said:

Evidence has been passed to the CPS, will be interesting to see if they press ahead with any charges 

Well he's not a welsh politician caught drinking in licenced premises after it was banned so he has a good chance of getting away  with it'

Personally I would Jail the **** 

Edited by reddoh
added with
  • Like 1

On 03/11/2020 at 16:00, Ronnie Sinclair said:

The only ever time I 'stuck one on' someone was a bloke I saw punch a woman in the face once - absolutely no need for it

Many years ago I was walking home on a Friday night across Queen Square after a night out - I saw a guy slapping his girlfriend about, I intervened and they both turned on me - she was so aggressive, calling me every name under the sun and defending the scumbag - so I turned and walked away - never again - and she’s probably in the ‘relationship’ she deserves now ...

• Like 1