IGNORED

Great media coverage for our club today ...

BS4 on Tour...

Evening all,

Really sorry if this has been covered elsewhere - I had a look around, but couldn’t see it, hence this thread.

Today we got some brilliant coverage during the Talksport ‘Hawksbee and Jacobs’ show - it was around 3.20pm I think. They featured Bristol City and what we are doing for the community this year during the pandemic and the lockdowns. There was multiple interviews with people in and around our club, including Dean Holden and Scott Murray. 

It was superb PR for our club, everyone came across really well, especially Dean who said he’d made it clear to the players that their performances during this difficult year can have a positive effect on the well being of many of our supporters who are in many different situations.

Scott also talked really well, he recounted how Bristol City has delivered over 1 million meals to vulnerable people in need in Bristol this year and how doing that had actually helped his own mental health too.

It was powerful and positive stuff and it put our club in a superb light - well done to all involved. We were portrayed as a club that really cares about both its fanbase and its locality today to a very wide audience. It made me very proud and was just a little beam of light in an horrendous year ...

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Evening all,

Really sorry if this has been covered elsewhere - I had a look around, but couldn’t see it, hence this thread.

Today we got some brilliant coverage during the Talksport ‘Hawksbee and Jacobs’ show - it was around 3.20pm I think. They featured Bristol City and what we are doing for the community this year during the pandemic and the lockdowns. There was multiple interviews with people in and around our club, including Dean Holden and Scott Murray. 

It was superb PR for our club, everyone came across really well, especially Dean who said he’d made it clear to the players that their performances during this difficult year can have a positive effect on the well being of many of our supporters who are in many different situations.

Scott also talked really well, he recounted how Bristol City has delivered over 1 million meals to vulnerable people in need in Bristol this year and how doing that had actually helped his own mental health too.

It was powerful and positive stuff and it put our club in a superb light - well done to all involved. We were portrayed as a club that really cares about both its fanbase and its locality today to a very wide audience. It made me very proud and was just a little beam of light in an horrendous year ...

Ridiculous that we chose Paterson to deliver many of these meals over Walsh and Williams.....................he only gets 1 in 5 delivered to the right person, no consistency whatsoever and it's gonna be a long old season.

Thought I would just bring things back to how they should be.

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

Ridiculous that we chose Paterson to deliver many of these meals over Walsh and Williams.....................he only gets 1 in 5 delivered to the right person, no consistency whatsoever and it's gonna be a long old season.

Thought I would just bring things back to how they should be.

Yeah! But when he does deliver to the right person,what a fantastic delivery it is.

5 hours ago, Zip Nolan said:

Don't forget Points West Alex Lovell mentioned that Jamie Peterson scored the winner against Huddersfield.

Yes, I noticed that and even said (as if she was in the room, I wish!)  "It's Paterson" Just a slip of the tongue probably for her, as Ali Durden usually does the Sport.

Archived