IGNORED

How best to watch Cardiff game

extonsred

3 hours ago, bristolborn_and_red said:

With your eyes.?

Hilarious..........i have written this down, and I intend to use it in social situations and gatherings in the future.  Have you ever considered wriring comedy?, Because it is obvious you have a natural talent?......................?

41 minutes ago, phantom said:

The above offer is the 'headline' offer for Sky monthly when searched but I don't want to commit to 3 months without knowing how much we will be on after this existing batch of games.

The offer below, at £26.03 for only a month, looks more of the package I'm looking to go for:-

https://www.gamivo.com/product/now-tv-sky-sports-1-month-pass?npr=1&adm=1&currency=gbp&gclid=CjwKCAiA4o79BRBvEiwAjteoYCN6k-AtPnFlO1c5VawSDA2_4HZ0St7bEmof1N2jwcUUlyOoljY6uBoC5_oQAvD_BwE

Anyone any experience of using that option? 

So, unless you spend on buying a month pass with sky you have two options! 

• Radio Bristol with Twentystone and Gary Owers. Which in all fairness is pretty good
  • or you mess about and find it on Hesgoal or some foreign web site, with commentary in English ? And need to turn on your VPN to look as if your out UK ?

Hobsons choice ?

1 hour ago, DT The Optimist said:

• Radio Bristol with Twentystone and Gary Owers. Which in all fairness is pretty good
  • or you mess about and find it on Hesgoal or some foreign web site, with commentary in English ? And need to turn on your VPN to look as if your out UK ?

Hobsons choice ?

Had quite a bit of success with TV Tap or Rising Tides on Kodi this season.

6 hours ago, DT The Optimist said:

Hobsons choice ?

Or NOW TV for a 24 hr pass - £9.99?

image.thumb.png.8ba94821184d39db777a427a0394f1f9.png

21 hours ago, Red DNA said:

The above offer is the 'headline' offer for Sky monthly when searched but I don't want to commit to 3 months without knowing how much we will be on after this existing batch of games.

The offer below, at £26.03 for only a month, looks more of the package I'm looking to go for:-

https://www.gamivo.com/product/now-tv-sky-sports-1-month-pass?npr=1&adm=1¤cy=gbp&gclid=CjwKCAiA4o79BRBvEiwAjteoYCN6k-AtPnFlO1c5VawSDA2_4HZ0St7bEmof1N2jwcUUlyOoljY6uBoC5_oQAvD_BwE

Anyone any experience of using that option? 

You can cancel the NOW TV pass at any point. The £24.99 offer is ludicrous value for the next month what with us on TV 3 times and England twice. 

13 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Already paid £9.99 for a NowTV day pass as I wanted to watch this one without any hassle or buffering.

Anyone know if that gets me full 1080 rez or not? I think it did when I last bought one of their passes.

NOW TV natively runs at 720p, to get the full 1080 you need “NOW TV Boost” which is absurd. It’s £3 extra a month but you can currently get 7 days free, which will obviously do you for tonight. Just remember to cancel it before next week!

1 minute ago, Wade Wilson said:

NOW TV natively runs at 720p, to get the full 1080 you need “NOW TV Boost” which is absurd. It’s £3 extra a month but you can currently get 7 days free, which will obviously do you for tonight. Just remember to cancel it before next week!

Christ they will charge for anything! Not like 1080 is some new thing. If it was 4k/8k I would get it due to the sheer amount of extra bandwidth required but 1080 has been staple for a decade now. 

Just now, redsince1994 said:

Christ they will charge for anything! Not like 1080 is some new thing. If it was 4k/8k I would get it due to the sheer amount of extra bandwidth required but 1080 has been staple for a decade now. 

I know, it’s mental. Only got it for the next month or so cause I’ve got discounted NOW TV for a few months and wanna watch Warrior and Deadwood in full HD. 

*Sigh* Sky. 

1 hour ago, Wade Wilson said:

You can cancel the NOW TV pass at any point. The £24.99 offer is ludicrous value for the next month what with us on TV 3 times and England twice. 

You can get a 1 month pass for 24.99 or 1 week pass for 9.99 at 

https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv?cjevent=d7c49f60204d11eb82c702160a18050e&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate

1 hour ago, Wade Wilson said:

And you get three concurrent streams/logons with the BOOST i..e one extra

7 minutes ago, Leveller said:

That link says it out of stock ...

yes sorry, did not click link, although just found this

NOW TV Cashback

A new has recently sprung up on deals website Topcashback where new customers can gain access to Sky Sports for just £6.

The deal works off the back of NOW TV 's own current discount on their Monthly Pass. Ordinarily priced at £33.99, it is now on offer for £25 and also comes with 'Boost HD' which means you can stream on three screens at once.

Now, however, there is a way to save a further £19 using Topcashback. 

The initial £15 cashback is given by simply signing up. Enter a new email and password through this link and your account will automatically be credited with £15. 

For the further £4, click on NOW TV from the extensive list of retailers and choose the additional cashback that is available on a NOW TV Monthly Sports Pass.

Archived