IGNORED

Cardiff (a) - Fri 6th Nov 18:00 - What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

1 minute ago, daored said:

Famara and his wife presented with symptoms on Wednesday, October 4th and they immediately self-isolated.

In line with the most recent EFL guidance regarding testing on the development of relevant symptoms, the Diédhous were subsequently tested and returned positive tests.

Everyone at Bristol City wishes them a full and speedy recovery.

November 4th, surely..? 

1 minute ago, David Brent said:

It could possibly be all of those throughout the game. 

Definitely a back four though.

Yeah I agree, I think it's going to be quite fluid.

So a test for how well the players have been coached or how well they use that coaching to do their defensive duties.

I note you’ve gone with Pack & Vaulks in the middle Dave. Last season it was very much one or the other (I think) and they’ve only gone with the pair of them starting together in 4 or 5 games so far this season. 
As you say, sometimes they’ve put Ralls in there instead, sometimes it’s been Bacuna. 
A Pack/Vaulks combo is a solid defensive protection, so it’ll give an idea as to Cardiff’s mindset if they both start. 
I think they probably will. But they’ve definitely shifted the personnel around in CM this season. 

Edit. Also, I note your comments re Curtis Nelson in his Plymouth days. Just to let you know, we recommended both Nelson & Kieffer Moore to City back in 2012. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I note you’ve gone with Pack & Vaulks in the middle Dave. Last season it was very much one or the other (I think) and they’ve only gone with the pair of them starting together in 4 or 5 games so far this season. 
As you say, sometimes they’ve put Ralls in there instead, sometimes it’s been Bacuna. 
A Pack/Vaulks combo is a solid defensive protection, so it’ll give an idea as to Cardiff’s mindset if they both start. 
I think they probably will. But they’ve definitely shifted the personnel around in CM this season. 

No I went Ralls and Pack (Vaulks is shown as an alternative).  I called it right....only guesswork though.

Hopefully everything goes okay with Famara and his family for isolation, other way of looking at it means no international trip for Fam and theoretically no injury risk, isolates through international break and ready to feature 1st game back.

Just now, daored said:

Thought we might have seen lee tonight 

Perhaps with a former assistant now in charge (rather than say a Hughton etc) he feels its better to not be involved with our games for a while, at least while Dean's new to the job.

Good Evening all!   Shame Fam and Family have to isolate, I hope all goes well for them and he's back and fit afterwards.   Well an early KO which is great for me, as I won't be late to bed tonight, I got a funny feeling that they will win by the odd goal, so I think 2 - 1  So do it boys, Come On You Red's

Archived