IGNORED

Cardiff (a) - Fri 6th Nov 18:00 - What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Adam Nagy. Wow! Why has he not been starting all season?

Just watch him get crocked playing for bloody Hungary now.

Loved him on his debut and don’t understand why he doesn’t get picked. Reads the game well, keeps our shape and must make the defence feel more solid.

Just now, Robbored said:

Yep! Nerve-wracking last few mins but  City hung on.

Surprised that Kalas was MoM Kieffer Moore had him in pocket for most of the match. Kalas looked all sea for much of the game.

Good win tho. Next up Debra County 

Whilst I don’t agree with Kalas being MOM I thought he got better as the game went on . Especially strong second half 

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

O'Dowda was brilliant for me. The only player driving us forward. I honestly don't think we win that game without his performance. 

We really need to look to keep the ball better but that's brilliant two away wins.

My god

How dare you

Dont you realise you should have a twisted preconception of him and criticise him individually a t every opportunity

Theres A group with an unhealthy obsession with it

Showing some bouncebackabilty over the last 2 games.

Down to the bare bones player wise, a novice head coach and not playing at their best but still found a way to get an important result.

Bentley excellent, but Nagy a real bonus. When ( if?) Williams and Walsh are available and Bakinson fit again will be an interesting  conundrum as to who DH goes for in midfield.

Just now, westonred said:

10 players out Ill or Injured, 2nd in the league and still people are moaning

That’s the key for me and why we have to cut the players slack tonight. Some were running on empty but after people were questioning our passion last weekend the back line fought like warriors tonight to get that clean sheet. Sometimes that’s as enjoyable as playing sexy football and winning 4-0.

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

Whilst I don’t agree with Kalas being MOM I thought he got better as the game went on . Especially strong second half 

I think he realised he wasnt beating Moore in the air so starting playing the man rather than the ball to great effect.

Jack Hunt in with a shout for MOM for me

Just now, Fuber said:

The issue is that Pato is supposed to be the more advanced playmaker. In his last three starts he simply goes missing too often, meaning we don't really get the ball up the other end unless its on the countrer.

Multiple times tonight moves stopped with this misplacing passes or not showing for the ball.

At time it can work, i.e. his chip into wells second half, but overall? Wanting.

Completely disappeared. Fir the whole time he was on the pitch. I get quiet games but geez. I was going to say that in my original post but wanted to be positive. 

So glad for Martin too. Was just thinking today that he offers so much but we could do with a goal or two.

I felt although we were on back foot for the entire second half we didn’t seem to be hanging on for dear life and comfortably saw it out. Sort of games you win if you want a top 6 place 

We have held out 1 goal leads this season very well, better than any recent season I can remember. I feel this gets clouded by the sucker punch at Barnsley, but we haven’t won by more than one goal this season so at the least that tells you we are a solid defensive unit. 

Archived