IGNORED

Derby sold to Abu Dhabi Sheikh

Hxj

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

The new owners will have zero effect until the transfer windows, Manager? Might be interesting, but there still is the Rooney factor.

I hope Tyreeq is back, I would love to see him put the Scouser in his pocket.

Bakinson has been a revelation during the first 9 games, but he was looking like he needed a rest. 

Looking forward to him being fresh and ready for action again - but Williams is the one we really need back. Excellent championship midfielder. 

• Admin
37 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Bakinson has been a revelation during the first 9 games, but he was looking like he needed a rest. 

Looking forward to him being fresh and ready for action again - but Williams is the one we really need back. Excellent championship midfielder. 

Intrigued what has happened to him.

After being replaced at the last minute at Huddersfield with a headache to not making the squad against Cardiff 

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

After being replaced at the last minute at Huddersfield with a headache to not making the squad against Cardiff 

A migraine on Tuesday, probably lasted a couple of days. Doesn't leave much room to prep for involvement against Cardiff. 

Fully expect him back in the squad after international break. 

2 hours ago, phantom said:

1 hour ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Migraine rather than a headache.

I'm sure I heard Holden say he was quite ill for a couple of days after the headache. I don't know much about migraines , but it definitely sounds more than a headache.

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I'm sure I heard Holden say he was quite ill for a couple of days after the headache. I don't know much about migraines , but it definitely sounds more than a headache.

I don`t know. My sister used to get them really badly in her late teens and the worst ones could lay her up for a week sometimes.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

A migraine on Tuesday, probably lasted a couple of days. Doesn't leave much room to prep for involvement against Cardiff. 

Fully expect him back in the squad after international break. 

You’d have thought he’d have made it onto the bench though....

11 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I don`t know. My sister used to get them really badly in her late teens and the worst ones could lay her up for a week sometimes.

....unless he’s one of those unfortunate people who get really, really bad migraines (they’re all bad though).

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

I was once diagnosed with a migraine, (only mild). My Mother said that it was strange, as it's usually only intelligent people that suffer, like Doctors, Teachers and University Lecturers. She was serious.

I’m not sure Mel Morris will pull the trigger on Cocu on the basis that it seems as if they will be taken over very soon - why spend the reported £4m to pay off the coaching team when it could come out of the pockets of the new owners?

Lets hope that City return from the international break better than the last - the league table certainly looks so much better when compared to seven days ago ??

41 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

I’m not sure Mel Morris will pull the trigger on Cocu on the basis that it seems as if they will be taken over very soon - why spend the reported £4m to pay off the coaching team when it could come out of the pockets of the new owners?

Lets hope that City return from the international break better than the last - the league table certainly looks so much better when compared to seven days ago ??

Plus Cocu is now self-isolating, so he may have an unfair dismissal case on his hands if he does anything now.

On 06/11/2020 at 11:46, TonyTonyTony said:

Cousin of Sheikh Mansour apparently. Etihad sponsorship coming up

Hopefully Football League already thinking ahead- Birmingham got stung a few years ago when trying to put a sponsorship through as X, EFL changed it to Y in 2018- hopefully the Football League will be checking already as we speak, if not before, Market Value for Sponsorships and counting that under FFP.

Archived