IGNORED

Thanks Big Sam

Port Said Red

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Some on here won't like that, Sam was an early advocate for performance analysis and sport science

A perfect mentor

A loyal friend who isn’t one to interfere but would help someone like Dean in any way he could 

Always laugh at some fans view of Sam as some kind of dinosaur - maybe it’s his size and look , but he’s extremely logical , intelligent and open to all sorts of ideas and opinions

52 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I heard the commentator saying that Allardyce took the time to ring Deano after the Norwich game and go through it with him. His final advice being "you may as well forget about it and have a few drinks". Sounds like it was good advice.

I would take anything that commentator says with a pinch of salt. He's always saying stories that to me sound made up and are completely pointless.

I've heard the story of Dean Holden's dad winning the pools and taking them on holiday to Tenby so many times.

15 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Sticking with the right bloke through thick and thin is important....for the fans that jumped up and down on Dean Holdens head a week ago.....look at where Southampton are tonight.... as compared to after the whacking they took against Leicester a year ago

didnt do the gas any good did it.....

Archived