IGNORED

Impact of Fami being Covid +

CloudyThatchers

So Fami has tested postive and hopefully he is doing ok

With the international break now it give a bit of breathing space for the impact of transmission it has on other players and staff 

Anyone who was in in contact with 48 prior to fami  developing symptons will be at risk - this would of been the day of Huddlesfield match and the 2 days before. The worst case scenario would be for player to test postive later next week and  then have isololate when we start playing again 

Fingers crossed there are no more cases

4 minutes ago, stoke giiford red said:

So Fami has tested postive and hopefully he is doing ok

With the international break now it give a bit of breathing space for the impact of transmission it has on other players and staff 

Anyone who was in in contact with 48 prior to fami  developing symptons will be at risk - this would of been the day of Huddlesfield match and the 2 days before. The worst case scenario would be for player to test postive later next week and  then have isololate when we start playing again 

Fingers crossed there are no more cases

Surely anyone who needed to self isolate would already be self isolating and wouldn’t have played today?

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Possibly could’ve decided to do an extra round of testing once they got news of Fam.

Doesn’t work like that. You can be in contact with someone who gets it and test too soon to show if positive. That’s why if you are in contact with someone who is positive you need to isolate for 14 days 

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Doesn’t work like that. You can be in contact with someone who gets it and test too soon to show if positive. That’s why if you are in contact with someone who is positive you need to isolate for 14 days 

Yes I know that, but from a elite sport protocol point of view a negative test would be enough to carry on training / playing, that’s the point I’m making.  

7 hours ago, tin said:

I just wonder if Bakinson’s come down with Covid as well. That could explain his pre-Huddersfield headache and absence tonight, but that’s me adding 2+2 together and coming up with 7. 

Dean Holden said in one of his prematch interviews (either club Twitter or BBC Bristol Sport Twitter) that he had tested negative. 

9 hours ago, stoke giiford red said:

Can still develop symptoms up to 14 days of being in contact with someone who tested postive.

I reckon there will be more..

7 hours ago, pillred said:

Then why are there moves to cut quarantine to only 7 days?

That's if you be to another country, not if you have been in close contact with a postive case

Archived