IGNORED

Chris Martin Post Match

Sheltons Army

Agree with all comments on here.  We were linked with Martin a few years back as I recall and TBH if he had walked in front of me pre season would not have known him. 
You see now what a real target man is, and without trying to diss Fam he is light years ahead of him. 

fingers crossed he remains fit, fantastic asset for the club. 

2 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

So much to like about him. And I love that Derby made him an offer but he chose us. If anyone deserved the Severnside winning goal for their contributions this season, it was absolutely him. 

To be fair, Derby offered him just 12 months, we offered 24 months with a 12 month option.

What would you do?

23 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

To be fair, Derby offered him just 12 months, we offered 24 months with a 12 month option.

What would you do?

Reading through some long threads about him the other day on Derby’s forum there’s also suggestions he was ‘happy to move on from Derby area’  with his ‘new missus’

So I don’t know whether his personal circumstances have changed and it’s a new start for him all round.

One of the commentators / co-commentators either on Sky or radio also suggested that the potential and new project here appealed to him

All three probably a factor , but already a smart addition

13 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Reading through some long threads about him the other day on Derby’s forum there’s also suggestions he was ‘happy to move on from Derby area’  with his ‘new missus’

So I don’t know whether his personal circumstances have changed and it’s a new start for him all round.

One of the commentators / co-commentators either on Sky or radio also suggested that the potential and new project here appealed to him

All three probably a factor , but already a smart addition

Think he said his sister lived in Clifton so knew Bristol pretty well too.

Archived