IGNORED

3rd Kit : UPDATED 31/03 - Kit to be worn on Friday against Stoke

citywest30

5 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

DPD are probably the best delivery service and will tell you an hour slot when it will be delivered

Well from previous experience I won't hold my breath.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

DPD, you say. 
Excellent. I’m now in with as much of a shout of receiving yours as I am of mine. 

and looks like I'm not the only one that thinks so. ?

Fingers crossed though, eh?

Yay. Email received. 10:47. I must’ve been one of the last ??

I think it’s only fair to say, after the jip that’s been given to the club over this somewhat lengthy process, hats off to the staff who’ve worked all night tonight to get things sorted. Well done you guys. ?

10 minutes ago, Harry said:

I think it’s only fair to say, after the jip that’s been given to the club over this somewhat lengthy process, hats off to the staff who’ve worked all night tonight to get things sorted. Well done you guys. ?

Hats off to the staff, indeed.

But it shouldn't be so last minute. I hope the staff are on double time.

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Harry said:

100% agree, the staff have clearly been putting in extra hours to get this resolved as best they can.

Hopefully someone will ensure this disaster never happens again.

6 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

But it shouldn't be so last minute. 

In 2020 nothing is straightforward 

Global shipping has been completely disrupted this year. It’s become commonplace for importers to expect 4-6 week delays minimum on top of the 5 week sea freight as shipping lines were reduced due to covid uncertainty.

Majority of the years freight tried to ship in same quarter. 

Exit delays at Asia ports & container shortages. Ships unable to dock due to port congestion - in many cases they carry on to Rotterdam if can’t dock.

10 hours ago, Harry said:

Still not received an email on delivery of the 4 shirts I ordered, so maybe many more to go out

19 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

This site works great, posted this and 10 minutes later got my email  ?

Jerry is watching ?

“Guys, Mr ref_again - get on it. Yes his initial is S. I don’t know who calls their kids that, just get them sent” 

Just had my DPD confirmation. Delivery at 11am tomorrow. 
City are lucky here that Boris cancelled Christmas. Otherwise, I’d have been leaving my house for 4 days, earlier this morning. 
It would likely have been left on the doorstep and not been there when I got home on the 27th. 

Mr Lansdown Jr - you have Boris to thank for me not having to kick up a proper stink!! ?

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Just had my DPD confirmation. Delivery at 11am tomorrow. 
City are lucky here that Boris cancelled Christmas. Otherwise, I’d have been leaving my house for 4 days, earlier this morning. 
It would likely have been left on the doorstep and not been there when I got home on the 27th. 

Mr Lansdown Jr - you have Boris to thank for me not having to kick up a proper stink!! ?

You also have Boris to thank for not giving me 4 days to nick your block paving driveway.

Archived