IGNORED

3rd Kit : UPDATED 31/03 - Kit to be worn on Friday against Stoke

citywest30

4 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Did they give any other information? Could we go to the shop & pick up the order? Instead of waiting for delivery etc. Sorry to ask, but I feel I’ll get more information from you, rather than the club I made the purchase with! COYR

That was it in terms of info. To be honest I was so shocked at the flippancy of the way I was told I didn’t ask much else. I was planning on emailing the shop and asking them to revert my order to collection as I stupidly assumed when I brought it back in September that I’d not need to worry about the Xmas post!! 
I’ve ordered one shirt for my young sons birthday which was yesterday which obviously didn’t get sorted - that is unfair on him. 

the delay and lack of comms is beyond acceptable yet the nature of this shirt means you clearly can’t go and buy it somewhere else . I really don’t get how they can’t see it . The more I talk/think about it , the more frustrated I get - probably not helped by a certain result yesterday !

It's almost as if the club is run by a bunch of chancers put in positions they aren't qualified for.

I had to call the club this week to get a refund on an Xmas party as they hadn't sent out any information on what was happening. This was a party taking place in a week. No information, no automatic refund nothing just called told it had been cancelled a while ago and they were waiting for people to call them 

Just had an email update (that I assume has gone to everyone that has ordered the shirt) saying that they should be receiving the first batch this week & then they will start sending them out.

But it does say it’ll be in the post by the 23rd! So that’s pushing it a bit close assuming it ain’t getting here for Christmas if they aren’t posting until the 23rd?

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Just had an email update (that I assume has gone to everyone that has ordered the shirt) saying that they should be receiving the first batch this week & then they will start sending them out.

But it does say it’ll be in the post by the 23rd! So that’s pushing it a bit close assuming it ain’t getting here for Christmas if they aren’t posting until the 23rd?

Agreed. I guess it depends if they start sooner than the 23rd with posting. If you're lucky and they send some out at the end of this week then there might be a chance. 

17 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

I don’t think the email referred to the training too that was part of the deal.... foolishly I’ll assume both turn up at the same time! 
Has anyone had the energy to ask the club the question? 

I asked at the club shop on Friday if I could have the training top separately for my sons birthday - the answer was no . It was part of the prepackaged deal and everything was coming together . 

Jerry's confirmed on Twitter that the training top should be sent at the same time.  Delivery is next day courier delivery, so will arrive before Christmas....provided you're in when it arrives I guess!

The email did say by 23rd, so by that inference, some people should receive them a lot earlier than that.  I guess it all depends how many were ordered as to how quickly they can get them out, so they're being cautious on dispatch time I suppose.

17 hours ago, BasSavage88 said:

It's almost as if the club is run by a bunch of chancers put in positions they aren't qualified for.

It's like a microcosm of the country as a whole.

I hope there aren't too many disappointed people, especially the young 'uns, who get let down by the shirts not arriving in time for Xmas.

1 hour ago, nickolas said:

Well here’s hoping they havent ran out of all the other stuff ive ordered and waited 3 months for in the same delivery then!!!! ?‍♂️

Absolutely this. Email after email about offers & buying gifts etc. To find out the only thing they had in stock from my order was the home socks! So now it’s keep your fingers crossed that things turn up before Christmas or go out & buy something else. On topic.....Bought something from Adidas on Saturday & gave me a delivery date. Had an email yesterday saying shipping had been delayed, had another email today saying they apologise for the delay & that delivery will now be Thursday, a DAY later than the original delivery date! Great communication & standards. COYR

Would be another PR disaster if these aren’t delivered by Xmas!

I’m concerned about the sizing on these shirts aswell as am told they are a tight fit. Is there an option to return if they are the wrong size - although I assume the chances of an exchange for another another size are low?

I really wanted this shirt when it was released but to be honest I am not really bothered either way now.

5 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I’m concerned about the sizing on these shirts aswell as am told they are a tight fit. Is there an option to return if they are the wrong size - although I assume the chances of an exchange are low?

I really wanted this shirt when it was released but to be honest I am not really bothered either way now.

I’m like that, there’s a bit of me that actually wants to send it straight back to them. This has been no way to treat customers.  

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I’m concerned about the sizing on these shirts aswell as am told they are a tight fit. Is there an option to return if they are the wrong size - although I assume the chances of an exchange for another another size are low?

Weren't they literally made to order? 

On that basis it's going to be a miracle for the exact number of sizes to be delivered anyway 

Archived