IGNORED

3rd Kit : UPDATED 31/03 - Kit to be worn on Friday against Stoke

citywest30

I've had one order of a kids third shirt arrive last week....but still waiting on my second order.

I got in contact last Friday and  was told it would be dispatched by the 22nd. The second order has a kids full home kit and an adults third shirt.

Poor comms throughout. ?

Went in the shop earlier (around lunchtime). They've been held up at Heathrow but the shop were assured that they'd be here today. They had a team ready to work late tonight to package up the orders and get them out tomorrow. They're couriered, so should get to us on Xmas Eve.

Cutting it fine, but relying on overseas production and shipping, so not a huge amount the club can do now.

As someone has received their dispatch notice I would presume they did indeed arrive, so that's promising.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I can only assume they’re leaving me til last. Some kind of punishment! 

I’ve heard nothing either.....frustrating thing is the shirt was ordered with other merchandise so why the hell not part fulfil the order.   If this was any other shop we’d all be fuming but they know we are fans so will suck it in.

2 hours ago, GILLI said:

Any room on that step ?? Still waiting 

Come and join us, come and join us, come and join us over ‘ere. 

Still nothing.  I take no communication as confirmation that the global search for my shirt is continuing and despite thousands of shirts globally none are a good fit. They’ll probably find one, slightly soiled, knocking around the ground somewhere... but it’ll be the best fit, the best in the world and as good as any shirt in the history of human beings. 

• Admin
4 minutes ago, nickolas said:

EDIT - cant wait for it to not fit. 

I assume theres no reorder for new sizes? Cant wait to receive it in 2022 if so!!

Wouldn't imagine so as they were made to order. 

I expect your only hope would be swapping with someone on social media 

Archived