IGNORED

3rd Kit : UPDATED 31/03 - Kit to be worn on Friday against Stoke

citywest30

I really don't understand the club, not making the most of a potentially constant, profit making resource. If the shop was any where near what it could be, they could have been selling loads, from shirts/ leisure wear to Xmas decorations and little impulse buys .
Constantly building up to a shirt release, getting good feedback and interest, then saying , oh, it won't be available for start of season - Christmas - launch day - 2nd coming ( delete as necessary ) is pathetic. A QPR mate went to the shop yesterday (it was closed anyway), they don't do stocking filler type things so he got her a QPR tree decoration. Previous years I've gone in for a Xmas jumper it was  sold was out, and they've not done them since. I went in for a Black Friday Sale, didn't even have first team shirts in adult sizes and this year the only Christmassy thing in the shop, is that bloody Elf. Doesn't stop them bombarding us with ads for us to buy the perfect Christmas present !
Surely one employee across all teams could organise things. The shirts design would be agreed, long it was announced, that's the time to manufacture . In the summer source Xmas shit, our mascot's a ******* Robin, put it on a shitty jumper THEY WILL sell ! Baubles , we have a Robin logo , it's Christmas , they're linked, our logo won't change again soon, IT"s NOT ROCKET SCIENCE ! 
Instead, time after time people are let down, that means they will have second thoughts about buying from the club. I've been selling things on eBay recently, under a kg it's £4.50 signed for delivery. It cost me £5 postage from our shop for a key ring (I used up my £10 shop discount), that is nothing less than a hidden charge. 
Years ago, when it was a protacabin and Beryl was in charge everything was better, from service to quality to range of goods. I think that was because she cared and supported the club and wasn't some hidden suit who's entire reason for being is profit over everything.

Rant over, I'm going for a sit down. ?

20 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I really don't understand the club, not making the most of a potentially constant, profit making resource. If the shop was any where near what it could be, they could have been selling loads, from shirts/ leisure wear to Xmas decorations and little impulse buys .
Constantly building up to a shirt release, getting good feedback and interest, then saying , oh, it won't be available for start of season - Christmas - launch day - 2nd coming ( delete as necessary ) is pathetic. A QPR mate went to the shop yesterday (it was closed anyway), they don't do stocking filler type things so he got her a QPR tree decoration. Previous years I've gone in for a Xmas jumper it was  sold was out, and they've not done them since. I went in for a Black Friday Sale, didn't even have first team shirts in adult sizes and this year the only Christmassy thing in the shop, is that bloody Elf. Doesn't stop them bombarding us with ads for us to buy the perfect Christmas present !
Surely one employee across all teams could organise things. The shirts design would be agreed, long it was announced, that's the time to manufacture . In the summer source Xmas shit, our mascot's a ******* Robin, put it on a shitty jumper THEY WILL sell ! Baubles , we have a Robin logo , it's Christmas , they're linked, our logo won't change again soon, IT"s NOT ROCKET SCIENCE ! 
Instead, time after time people are let down, that means they will have second thoughts about buying from the club. I've been selling things on eBay recently, under a kg it's £4.50 signed for delivery. It cost me £5 postage from our shop for a key ring (I used up my £10 shop discount), that is nothing less than a hidden charge. 
Years ago, when it was a protacabin and Beryl was in charge everything was better, from service to quality to range of goods. I think that was because she cared and supported the club and wasn't some hidden suit who's entire reason for being is profit over everything.

Rant over, I'm going for a sit down. ?

Ha beryl fudge those were the days a lovely lady loved by everyone

• Admin
3 hours ago, Meh said:

Anybody else heard nothing yet?

On 16/12/2020 at 14:10, Silvio Dante said:

Just had notification that one of my two third kit orders is coming tomorrow. Looks like they may finally be on top of this.

Not good reading, I really feel for those relying on the shirts as gifts for Christmas 

1 hour ago, nickolas said:

Ive heard as much about my 3rd shirt order as i have about Williams and Walsh’s injury situation.

F/A!!! ?‍♂️

I’m hoping my shirt isn’t “nearly on grass”. 
With it being a lovely bright white, will I need to buy some Daz to get those stubborn grass stains out? 

34 minutes ago, Laner said:

I wonder how they organised the batches? I ordered mine on the second day they were available, so clearly not by date - unless those first 24hours was manic?!

I ordered mine about twenty minutes after going on sell and still not got mine so I assume it isn’t by order. Maybe being done in alphabetical order 

2 hours ago, BS10 RED said:

I ordered mine about twenty minutes after going on sell and still not got mine so I assume it isn’t by order. Maybe being done in alphabetical order 

Same - I was presuming though sizes order? My daughter ordered one medium and one XL (yes I’m the latter) so it may be one is there but not dispatched as awaiting the more generous sizing to complete the order !?!

Archived