IGNORED

3rd Kit : UPDATED 31/03 - Kit to be worn on Friday against Stoke

citywest30

42 minutes ago, westonred said:

FFS Just has a DPD update

Your parcel is due for delivery Thursday. Your 1 hour time slot is available as soon as your parcel leaves your local depot,this is usually by 11:00.

Same - so desperate to use my new magnifying glass as well ?

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

For those of you worrying that your shirts won't arrive, blame my Doris, the amount of shite we've had delivered this week is unbelievable. Pretty much every ten minutes there is some sort of parcel that needs signing for.

Looks like you’re in for a good Christmas then Rob. 

18 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Had my email yesterday to say it would be received today and I would get an email with a time slot in the morning. 

Instead, I've heard absolutely nothing from DPD and had no delivery. Brilliant.

Same I’ve emailed the shop but hope it comes tomorrow,

Arrived this morning bright and early (too early if you ask me!), and the size i ordered was what came thankfully. Only problem is i’ve overestimated the size i would need. Went for XL but turns out a large probably would have been better. What’s the chances of arranging a swap, with the club (yeah right!) or more likely someone else in my boat who ordered the wrong size?

26 minutes ago, BcfcAllen said:

Arrived this morning bright and early (too early if you ask me!), and the size i ordered was what came thankfully. Only problem is i’ve overestimated the size i would need. Went for XL but turns out a large probably would have been better. What’s the chances of arranging a swap, with the club (yeah right!) or more likely someone else in my boat who ordered the wrong size?

Im in your boat. Ordered small ( based on small training tops fitting fine ), but might b classed as a little snug! Will need a M but i doubt club will have provision for swapsies?!?! ?

2 hours ago, redhead said:

Order received but in the wrong size meant to be size medium but they have sent size 6xl, unless they’re trying to tell me something haha 

Start eating now.

if it’s 6XL does that mean the names are easier to read? ?

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Hurrah. Arrival. 
Having looked for 5 minutes I’ve found everyone I sit next to, as well as lots of other mates, but can I find my daughter - can I f...  

We go again..... 

now will you shut up about it ???

Glad everyone seems to be getting there’s in time for Xmas.

51 minutes ago, BcfcAllen said:

Jerry has suggested there will be something happening shortly...

Archived