IGNORED

3rd Kit : UPDATED 31/03 - Kit to be worn on Friday against Stoke

citywest30

36 minutes ago, nickolas said:

A diet n sum upper body reps will have to sort it then! ?

My problem is i tried to plan for weight loss! I’ll be the first to admit i’ve piled on the pounds over covid and December time but i’m getting married next summer so am planning to lose the weight again.

I wanted to get a shirt that was snug now that i can shrink into but the problem is it’s fits a little too well already. I’m definitely losing the weight for the big day so don’t then want the shirt to be too big to wear.

Post above suggests a small chance of a swap in the new year which is promising.

36 minutes ago, BcfcAllen said:

My problem is i tried to plan for weight loss! I’ll be the first to admit i’ve piled on the pounds over covid and December time but i’m getting married next summer so am planning to lose the weight again.

I wanted to get a shirt that was snug now that i can shrink into but the problem is it’s fits a little too well already. I’m definitely losing the weight for the big day so don’t then want the shirt to be too big to wear.

Post above suggests a small chance of a swap in the new year which is promising.

Yep. Seems logical to have some spares. Bound to sell everything either way i reckon. 

48 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Just chucking it out there, i have a S but want to swap to a M. 
Failing that i’ll be hoping the club can sort something. ?

Remember Noel Edmunds Multi-Coloured Swapshop?  There used to be some greats swap suggestions on there.

Wanted; Scalextric

Offered; half eaten topic

???

11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

@Harry has a Swap Shop story.

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Do tell us more @Harry 

It’s not as exciting as Rob makes out. I went one time. It was held at the Memorial Ground. 
By the time I got there the swaps had been done. Some kid on the way out offered me a swap of his thing he’d brought. I agreed. 
I ended up with some piece of s*** wooden game that he’d made himself, had nails in it and a spring for launching marbles round the board. Straight in the bin!! 
Waste of bloody time. 

However, on the subject of Noel Edmunds. I was once at a Bad Manners gig and was shouting “you fat b*stard” at Buster Bloodvessel, to which he looked at me and said “Ark at Mister Blobby”. It was in my slightly ‘fatter’ days ?

11 minutes ago, Harry said:

It’s not as exciting as Rob makes out. I went one time. It was held at the Memorial Ground. 
By the time I got there the swaps had been done. Some kid on the way out offered me a swap of his thing he’d brought. I agreed. 
I ended up with some piece of s*** wooden game that he’d made himself, had nails in it and a spring for launching marbles round the board. Straight in the bin!! 
Waste of bloody time. 

However, on the subject of Noel Edmunds. I was once at a Bad Manners gig and was shouting “you fat b*stard” at Buster Bloodvessel, to which he looked at me and said “Ark at Mister Blobby”. It was in my slightly ‘fatter’ days ?

Nonsense Slim, you've always been a fine specimen of a man.

52 minutes ago, Harry said:

Waste of bloody time. 

Noel Edmunds was at a Bad Manners gig? ?

8 hours ago, BcfcAllen said:

Fair play to your future other half mate - letting you get married in a City shirt!

5 hours ago, Harry said:

Waste of bloody time. 

You ******* I spent nearly ten minutes making that game. 

After looking on and off all day yesterday i just couldn't find my name but i knew it was there as 3 of my friends had told me they had spotted it.  I Picked up the shirt this morning and the 1st name i saw was mine TFFT it was starting to pi** me off :laugh:

On 24/12/2020 at 08:30, redhead said:

Order received but in the wrong size meant to be size medium but they have sent size 6xl, unless they’re trying to tell me something haha 

did that constitute an extra 5 quids worth for free?? if so,watch your inbox for an invoice ?

its actually quite amazing that nobody got a funky toblerone by mistake

Hi guys,not sure if this is the right place to post this but i have a youths medium 3rd shirt (supposed to fit 9year old)its for my granddaughter whose name is on the shirt but she lives near Barcelona so couldnt try a shirt on before i ordered.I went into the shop today and was told that any spares would be very limited.Just wondering if anyone has a youths xl or 2 xl by mistake or that is too big for their child and wanted a youth medium instead.

Thanks in anticipation

• The title was changed to 3rd Kit : UPDATED 30/12 Exchanges now available

Archived