IGNORED

Cancer fundraiser

Ska Junkie

• The title was changed to Cancer fundraiser
31 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

First bit from dad going in, thanks all, I'm humbled by your generosity.

I won a little through the bookies so I couldn’t think of a better way to spend some of it by getting it to the total, hope your daughter enjoys the cold & you being £500 lighter?

4 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I think it suits her. Very, very proud.

Bloody well done mate and total respect to your daughter

Please don’t take this the wrong way , but please tell her she looks absolutely stunning with her head shaved - her eyes take over - I mean it - Absolutely stunning - it really suits her  (Tommy nailed it with Sinead O’Connor who was stunning with hear head shaved)

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

Bloody well done mate and total respect to your daughter

Please don’t take this the wrong way , but please tell her she looks absolutely stunning with her head shaved - her eyes take over - I mean it - Absolutely stunning - it really suits her  (Tommy nailed it with Sinead O’Connor who was stunning with hear head shaved)

Luckily, she gets her looks from her mother ;) .

Donation made. ?
I missed this thread first time around. Only just seen this. 
Absolutely fantastic. Your daughter is incredibly brave to do this and the results are amazing - she looks great. 
Well done to you both (and to Tommy too ?). 

5 hours ago, Harry said:

Donation made. ?
I missed this thread first time around. Only just seen this. 
Absolutely fantastic. Your daughter is incredibly brave to do this and the results are amazing - she looks great. 
Well done to you both (and to Tommy too ?). 

Many thanks Harry, its greatly appreciated. ?

28 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

@Ska JunkieHow are you & in particular your daughter finding things with little to no hair now?

(Sorry, wanted to give this a shameless bump).

Thanks Tipps.

Warm hats are the order of the day plus she's a tad conscious but getting used to it now.

I'll be rounding it up next week so there's a decent sum heading MacMillans way regardless.

Obviously, I'll be thanking all the relevant people nearer the time but, as usual, the City family have played a blinder!

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Thanks Tipps.

Warm hats are the order of the day plus she's a tad conscious but getting used to it now.

I'll be rounding it up next week so there's a decent sum heading MacMillans way regardless.

Obviously, I'll be thanking all the relevant people nearer the time but, as usual, the City family have played a blinder!

Your daughter has nothing to be conscious about, it really suits her (as it does you but I don’t feel like you’re that bothered by it?)

11 hours ago, bristolmoose said:

Good show. Lost my hair during chemo. Weirdest thing was going out in the rain and feeling it bounce of my bonce!

Was told it may grow back different, was holding out for a ginger afro, but it grew back pump water straight and black as before.

RIP Bob Ross

F18C615A-BE9C-4D2E-A89F-DF6323024E61.jpeg

Archived