IGNORED

Gary Monk Sacked : Tony Pulis confirmed as replacement

Silvio Dante

9 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Job for LJ? He can finally work with Barry Bannan. If only one of our brethren lurked on their forum to admire him from afar...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/294387-breaking-news-garry-monk-is-gone/?do=findComment&comment=9437736

????

@Robbored - You’re nothing if not predictable. Fair play. ?

Just having a read of Owl’s talk and none of them seem keen on LJ. One of them even points out that he is known to go on long losing streaks ?. Personally feel like it will be harder than he thinks for Johnson to get back into management at this level. 

54 minutes ago, bris red said:

Just having a read of Owl’s talk and none of them seem keen on LJ. One of them even points out that he is known to go on long losing streaks ?. Personally feel like it will be harder than he thinks for Johnson to get back into management at this level. 

:laugh: he wouldnt be there long enough to go on a streaky lee moment ? ? 

17 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why? LJ has zero achievements on his CV and Wednesday is a very big club - I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole if I was them ...

I don't think Wednesday are very big anymore and I say that with family that support them. The owner is a bit mad, the ground is showing its age and they don't have much money to spend.

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

All of Monk's staff, who he only appointed in the summer, have left as well which suggests that they've got someone lined up.

Monk's staff follow him club to club, they'll be back in work as soon Monk he finds somewhere who'll take him.

Archived