IGNORED

Best rows

Oh Louie louie

First 1. somebody maybe able to help, clive middlemas gave a player a mouthfull, he threw back a torrent of abuse.

Tc was in the evening post on monday, saying he was a disgrace, Steve galliers era.

Steve cotteril and marlon pack a few years ago, pack went mental for some reason and gave sc a mouthful.

Danny wilson taking, off tommy doc, and the cameras catching tommy saying, wft did you take me off for?

Wilson just lauged.

My person fave, scott davidson coming on the pitch and confronting the ref, in a reg kray coat and manner.

What was he thinking?

Anymore?

1 minute ago, Oh Louie louie said:

First 1. somebody maybe able to help, clive middlemas gave a player a mouthfull, he threw back a torrent of abuse.

Tc was in the evening post on monday, saying he was a disgrace, Steve galliers era.

Steve cotteril and marlon pack a few years ago, pack went mental for some reason and gave sc a mouthful.

Danny wilson taking, off tommy doc, and the cameras catching tommy saying, wft did you take me off for?

Wilson just lauged.

My person fave, scott davidson coming on the pitch and confronting the ref, in a reg kray coat and manner.

What was he thinking?

Anymore?

Wasn’t there a famous row between Louis Carey and Bradley Orr( I think ) .

It looked like they might both have been sent off .

Think Orr and Carey at Northampton in the promotion season must have been a good one, as it resulted in fists being thrown  and Orr being sent off.

What made it especially good was that it seemed to galvanise the players and not only turned the game around butnkickstarted the season.

Edit:

@Major Isewater @Dolman_Stand great minds ........

30 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Think Orr and Carey at Northampton in the promotion season must have been a good one, as it resulted in fists being thrown  and Orr being sent off.

What made it especially good was that it seemed to galvanise the players and not only turned the game around butnkickstarted the season.

Edit:

@Major Isewater @Dolman_Stand great minds ........

From memory David Cotterill scored a great solo goal and was promptly sold the next week?

1 hour ago, Dolman_Stand said:

From memory David Cotterill scored a great solo goal and was promptly sold the next week?

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

Correct, to  Wigan ?

Not true, Cotterill played very well against Northampton and was sold soon thereafter. He scored a penalty v Northampton but his great solo goal was against Huddersfield the season prior.

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

The Carey/Orr disagreement at Northampton was an incredible experience for me. 
I was watching it in the Fish Market with @Bristol Rob and he spookily predicted this would happen. 

Please explain Rob. I thought you were some kind of mystic after this experience. 

No idea how it happened, but about 5 minutes before it did, I came out with the statement..

'All we need now, is for Carey and Orr to have a fight and for one of them to get sent off.'

Which, as we know, is what happened. Given no advance warning, history of the two having any personal grudge or anything else to go on, it was quite a weird coincidence.

Grated a bit, mind. As for the next few months, @Harry had me down as some sort of clairvoyant.

Only other time something like has happened was also when I was with Harry - can't remember where we had been for the weekend (Drew was with us, think you were driving), anyway, I piped up with, 'might wanna slow down a bit, there will be a mobile speed camera on the bridge in about a mile (round a corner, way out of sight and with no prior knowledge), and indeed there was - one of them tripod/transit van jobs, it wasn't a perm fixture.

Odd.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

No idea how it happened, but about 5 minutes before it did, I came out with the statement..

'All we need now, is for Carey and Orr to have a fight and for one of them to get sent off.'

Which, as we know, is what happened. Given no advance warning, history of the two having any personal grudge or anything else to go on, it was quite a weird coincidence.

Grated a bit, mind. As for the next few months, @Harry had me down as some sort of clairvoyant.

Only other time something like has happened was also when I was with Harry - can't remember where we had been for the weekend (Drew was with us, think you were driving), anyway, I piped up with, 'might wanna slow down a bit, there will be a mobile speed camera on the bridge in about a mile (round a corner, way out of sight and with no prior knowledge), and indeed there was - one of them tripod/transit van jobs, it wasn't a perm fixture.

Odd.

Mate, it wasn’t just odd, it was stupendously abnormal. 
You literally called it, 5 minutes before it happening, that Orr & Carey would have a bust up!! Absolutely mental. 

Ever since, I’ve always linked your fag breaks to goals ratio on the match day threads to your mystic-skills. ?‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Mate, it wasn’t just odd, it was stupendously abnormal. 
You literally called it, 5 minutes before it happening, that Orr & Carey would have a bust up!! Absolutely mental. 

Ever since, I’ve always linked your fag breaks to goals ratio on the match day threads to your mystic-skills. ?‍♂️ 

I've pissed all over* our wingers for assists in the last 3 seasons.

*Not in a Donald Trump kind of way, more in a way where I have made the selected players haven't come close to my record.

28 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Not true, Cotterill played very well against Northampton and was sold soon thereafter. He scored a penalty v Northampton but his great solo goal was against Huddersfield the season prior.

You’re right about him scoring a beauty v Huddersfield back in 05/06, but in that Northampton game he did score a beauty at the end to wrap the game up.

I remember (70's??) Justin Fashanu dropping the nut on David Rogers.  It gets a bit hazy after that for me but I think DR then had a go at punching Fashanu's lights out.  Ref didn't see the headbutt but saw the response.  I'm pretty sure only Rogers got sent off and left the field sporting generous claret from the bonce.

27 minutes ago, 42nite said:

The back row of the Bug House in Filwood was fair game for a bit of action. 

Could get a bit messy though.

Yes, would agree with that especially in the early 60s.

Who was our centre half who got nutted in the tunnel going off at half time and a broadcast went out requesting any dentist in the crowd to get in contact. He didn't appear for the second half and who was the culprit.

1 hour ago, BS15_RED said:

You’re right about him scoring a beauty v Huddersfield back in 05/06, but in that Northampton game he did score a beauty at the end to wrap the game up.

1 hour ago, hollydog said:

Definitely scored outfield v Northampton. Great goal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/5285126.stm

Says here that it was a penalty?

Archived