IGNORED

New signings on the roof

Wealwayseatcheese

Does anybody else think that taking photographs of new signings on the roof is slightly amateurish?? 

Seeing a new player sat on an air conditioning unit or in front of an electric control panel is ridiculous.

Take them up to the Suspension Bridge or training ground.  Every time I see it I just can’t understand the reasoning behind it

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I don’t really care tbh. All that matters is that the player has signed and you’ll find that info on the OS.

Great thanks for that input ?

You've been a city fan for years, well before the days of the 'OS'. What was your yardstick of legitimacy before the days of the internet and what did it take to convince you that the 'OS' is a reliable source?

12 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I was on that roof two weeks ago. Certainly very underwhelming to be stood up there.  The players must be puzzled why it happens 

I get the feeling there's really not much of a view?

It's a little odd, but it's not awful, uniquely weird. Kind of apt for Bristol I reckon.

10 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Great thanks for that input ?

You've been a city fan for years, well before the days of the 'OS'. What was your yardstick of legitimacy before the days of the internet and what did it take to convince you that the 'OS' is a reliable source?

Local tv news, Radio Bristol and/or the Evening Post as was. 

5 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I get the feeling there's really not much of a view?

It's a little odd, but it's not awful, uniquely weird. Kind of apt for Bristol I reckon.

There is zero view unless you climb up things and endanger yourself.  Essentially you are surrounded by a lot of metal and could be anywhere industrial. Jerry SLO said he doesn’t get why people want to check out the roof and I get what he means now! 

1 hour ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Does anybody else think that taking photographs of new signings on the roof is slightly amateurish?? 

Seeing a new player sat on an air conditioning unit or in front of an electric control panel is ridiculous.

Take them up to the Suspension Bridge or training ground.  Every time I see it I just can’t understand the reasoning behind it

Are you enjoying the international break?

1 hour ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Nee signings bungy jumping from the Suspension Bridge onto the Portway would be attention grabbing!

29 minutes ago, grifty said:

The Kalas reveals was great.

I get when people say it's probably run its course now, but when they do the 5 second snippet of rain on the roof, or a seagull, you know it's a signing and you can't help get excited so I think it's really good for that.

or a premature eagle...:laugh:

6 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

I think it’s tired now. Been done way too much by us.

Time for a change I reckon. Bring back Adam Baker.

Agreed. 
It was fine the first time. Second time was ok. Third was a bit meh. 
Now it’s insufferable. 

Archived