IGNORED

England v CODs Republic

wendyredredrobin

Available free to air on ITV at 8pm tonight   Not sure what boring team Gareth Southgate will put out for this one bearing in mind injuries and possible infections.  We certainly seem to have some injuries and suspensions in the centre back area and Not sure whether he wil select Stirling, Kane or Sancho.

Oirland not one of the most difficult opponents, but you can never tell how these 'friendly' games will pan out.  I would expect COD to start, assuming that he is not one of our players to be tested positive this week Callum Robinson is already out due to COVID.

I guess Southgate will have more of an eye on the next 2 Nations Leage games.

Teams will be tweeted at 7, I guess.

1 minute ago, Bobbie said:

Kalas stayed on the bench last night. Nagy’s Hungary also play tonight. From a selfish, City point of view , I hope none of our lads play so they are fresh for us against Derby. 

All except Callum.   Love to see him score at Wembley against England (I'm an Ireland fan) and I think right now he still needs more games.   

27 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Can't be much more boring than a team managed by Gareth Southgate.

Yes indeed, bring back Roy Hodgson. Because, let's face it, we're falling over ourselves with managers to have taken England to a World Cup semi final.

By any sensible matrix, Southgate is making a decent fist of an extremely difficult job. 

30 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I find it amusing how so many people were falling over themselves when one of our loan fringe squad players represented Wales, and a long standing first team squad member starts against England for his country hardly anyone is commenting

O'Dowda is fairly unpopular with the fanbase.

I don't think anyone was 'falling over themselves' about Morrell playing for Wales, just using it as a reference point because he hadn't played for us very much.

What I find more amusing is the bizarre agenda some have to almost appear to want Morrell to fail, really odd.

Archived