IGNORED

Congratulations to Adam Nagy

Major Isewater

13 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

84 minutes yesterday. Looked like a tactical substitution as they were 1 down and threw on a couple of attack minded players, and it worked.

Or, cynically, with him playing they were losing; as soon as they took him off, his replacement scored! Without him, they went on to win the game....

7 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Or, cynically, with him playing they were losing; as soon as they took him off, his replacement scored! Without him, they went on to win the game....

I thought someone would post some negativity on the substitution 

50 minutes ago, Leveller said:

You are correct if you were a person looking at it from a different perspective. What ever happens lets keep promoting our City players in international football. The experience they will get will benefit our club. 

I’m not a big follower of DH but it seems he’s on the right track and his recommendations to international clubs on the players he has of quality from different countries can only be a great positive.

Funny thing is that Roland still use the same signs (home win, draw or away win win) his aunt used in the sixtees bulking it up paying £5 a week. At the time you could have 12 "signs" correct and a young Roland was asked by his aunt to check if she had  all 12 correct. Roland checked and it was all correct, 12 out of 12. She then said - And do you kno what - I got another one! She had for some reason twice put the same signs together over twelve games and won money enough to buy a new car. Since then Roland has use the same signs backing it up to a weekly investment of £5.  

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

Funny thing is that Roland still use the same signs (home win, draw or away win win) his aunt used in the sixtees bulking it up paying £5 a week. At the time you could have 12 "signs" correct and a young Roland was asked by his aunt to check if she had  all 12 correct. Roland checked and it was all correct, 12 out of 12. She then said - And do you know what - I got another one! She had for some reason twice put the same signs together over twelve games and won money enough to buy a new car. Since then Roland has used the same signs backing it up to a weekly investment of £5.  

Archived