IGNORED

Jean Reeves - Sad News

Silvio Dante

Hi all,

Its my sad duty to inform you that Jean Reeves, long-standing BCFC fan, passed away last night.

Jean was a huge supporter of the club and gave her time and efforts freely. You may know her from her work with the Junior Reds in the 80’s/90’s, her continued presence on coach one for every away game and her husband, Joe’s, continued involvement with the ball boys - following Joe Jordan’s orders would test any man!

I know how much work went in to the Junior Reds alone, and Jeans efforts should be acknowledged and celebrated. When you add into that the other work taken, there is no doubt we’ve lost one of the good ones.

Every sympathy goes to Joe and Paul and I hope they can take solace in how highly thought of their wife/mum was across the club.

@JerrySLO

I heard earlier today.  When I first starting taking Joe and for a few seasons before we moved to the Lansdown, we sat one seat away from Jean (and Joe).  Lovely lady who made us feel very welcome in the wheelchair section.  RIP Jean, and condolences to Joe and family.

So sad to wake up to this news. I remember the family well from Coach One in the late 80s. They went everywhere following City and I mean everywhere. Always with a smile on her face whatever the result, a sad loss someone who gave a lot of time, commitment and love to BCFC. God bless, RIP Jean and condolences to Joe and Paul

Archived