IGNORED

The Formula One Thread

Tipps69

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

This is turning into a soap opera now, RB have suspended the woman who made the accusation against Horner.

1 hour ago, Maltshoveller said:

Cheaper to sack her than it is him

You can guarantee since this story broke Red Hull HR or their HR company have been all over her work records like a rash.

May have made an incorrect entry on their timesheet, incorrect entry onto an expenses claim. It'll be the something like that and it's the easiest way to get rid of someone.

• Admin
2 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

You can guarantee since this story broke Red Hull HR or their HR company have been all over her work records like a rash.

May have made an incorrect entry on their timesheet, incorrect entry onto an expenses claim. It'll be the something like that and it's the easiest way to get rid of someone.

No idea, until we see some corroborated evidence I’ll keep an open mind.  I would have expected one of the mainstream news agencies to have validated the leaked messages by now, if they are genuine.

If Horner is the one in the messages, I have no idea why RB would be defending him and not at least sanctioning some disciplinary procedure.  Which probably at his level would be dismissal.  He would deserve whatever came his way.

If the accusation is misguided or completely unfounded, then he should continue in his role.

If the accusation was malicious, then the accuser should be dealt with, obviously with Horner continuing.

Any of the outcomes are fine by me, if the truth is exposed and proven.

I think this has a way too run and there will be much more than we know currently, to come out.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Looks like she's been paid off €700k form Horner and Red Bull €300k

Rich white men escaping the consequences of their actions again with money.

Haven't seen this but if it is the case another person in a privileged position escaping justice and paying off someone for "something they never did".

• Like 1