IGNORED

Belgium v England.

BCFC1512

11 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Gutted i and properly many other city fans can’t go would have been a good weekend 

properly spoiled by a few who still like to throw chairs about ....not city fans 

Yeah same. I had flights booked. We’d of had a decent allocation too 5k I reckon so yeah would of been a few idiots 

6 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

No

I want England to play with 4 holding midfielders Get 11 players behind the ball and bore the s##t out of me!!!!!

I’d go very careful what you wish for! Look at those poor Sheffield Wednesday fans now, they wished. I bet they wished they hadn’t now?

47 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Gutted i and properly many other city fans can’t go would have been a good weekend 

properly spoiled by a few who still like to throw chairs about ....not city fans 

We had a few booked up - bloody Shame as would have been a top weekend 

8 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Chris Waddle says Pickford should have done better on a shot that took two deflections! 

Bit harsh I think. First deflection off the bottom of rice's foot which doesn't change direction too much, it's the second one that probably changes it enough for me to think it's harsh, however, it's not deflected so that it's gone completely the other way. Pickford is diving that way anyway. 

1 minute ago, Nathandao said:

England don’t have a defence, our midfield is alright but our attack is one of the best in the world. So why in such an important game have Sancho, Sterling and Rashford been left out? Honestly think Southgate hasn’t got a clue.

Sterling and Rashford aren’t available illness and Injury. Sanche not sure but he’s hardly played for Dortmund this season so can see why he’s on the bench.

Archived