IGNORED

Euromillions / National Lottery

Tipps69

I’m a little confused with how this works but I have seen adverts on tv for Friday’s Euromillions draw jackpot being a £110m jackpot yet today’s draw (Euromillions draws are done every Tuesday & Friday) hasn’t been done, so how do they know that no one has won the jackpot tonight without the draws being rigged?

Tonight’s jackpot is an estimated £67m according to their website so why would people play today knowing that they can’t win? Or am I missing something?

If they are saying Friday is a 'super draw', it's a 'special'.

I think 'specials' are done to draw in more cash (bump up the number of tickets brought) in the hope that it isn't won (and the odds are, it won't be won).

Someone's bonus is probably looking precarious.

7 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

I’m a little confused with how this works but I have seen adverts on tv for Friday’s Euromillions draw jackpot being a £110m jackpot yet today’s draw (Euromillions draws are done every Tuesday & Friday) hasn’t been done, so how do they know that no one has won the jackpot tonight without the draws being rigged?

Tonight’s jackpot is an estimated £67m according to their website so why would people play today knowing that they can’t win? Or am I missing something?

How it works is that you rush off to buy your tickets but somebody else always wins the jackpot.

All just seems a bit fishy, get the jackpot up to a decent amount & we’ll announce the next draw is going to have a massive jackpot.

you never find them doing it when the jackpot was due to be £10m, they do it when the jackpot was naturally going to be around that figure (watch someone win tonight now & make me look a bigger ****)!

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

The draws are watertight. Absolutely no rigging possible. I’m assuming that Euromilions is drawn are made at different hour to the UK................:dunno:

Is that what it says on the OS? 

On 17/11/2020 at 11:35, Robbored said:

The draws are watertight. Absolutely no rigging possible. I’m assuming that Euromilions is drawn are made at different hour to the UK................:dunno:

Different hour? I was winning the Euromillions before the results were announced.

I won the Euromillions by a lot.

Archived