IGNORED

Season Card Refunds

Denbury Red

I believe originally it was stated that refunds would be debited back to the card that had been used for payment between Monday and Thursday prior to the Saturday game. No idea what happens to mid week games.

First game I thought I had been short changed then came across a refund on a card that I forgot I had used. Doh.

• Admin
1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I reckon it will be the same as last month. It will be processed on the last working day of the month, and appear on the same date as the DD is taken out again. Cash flow

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Wonder if the two home games in a week means they are putting them together?

Hi @JerrySLO lots of questions about repayments, are you able to advise on the above questions please?

I'm in no way blaming Jerry for this, but once again piss poor comms from our club

• Admin
59 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Phoned the club and with 3 home games in close proximity, they’re refunding all 3 at the same time at the end of the month . A quick e-mail wouldn’t have gone amiss but hey-ho . 

Shame we don't have an official website for messages like this....

I had two separate refunds ahead of the two September home matches. 

Nothing for October so far, but that fits with what Baldyman was told.

I do wonder if the club came up with the refund plan in the belief some of us would be back in by now. 

So now they are holding on the the cash as long as possible. If that makes any difference these days. 

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Phoned the club and with 3 home games in close proximity, they’re refunding all 3 at the same time at the end of the month . A quick e-mail wouldn’t have gone amiss but hey-ho . 

So we have to wait another 10 days to get our refund for today's game. Sounds like a way they're trying to save on cash flow rather than administration fees. If it is admin fees then why not pay all 3 this week not at the end of the month?!

?

16 hours ago, MarkDavis1986 said:

So we have to wait another 10 days to get our refund for today's game. Sounds like a way they're trying to save on cash flow rather than administration fees. If it is admin fees then why not pay all 3 this week not at the end of the month?!

?

Stop putting forward simple customer centric solutions.

Archived