IGNORED

Season Card Refunds

Denbury Red

Had the first 2 home matches this season refunded, bonus, as I am still fighting for last seasons!!

Club are refusing to refund me directly for last season, as they claim to have refunded an obsolete credit card (which I warned them about) back in the summer?

I can confirm that the Middlesbrough refunds for season card holders who paid in full have been processed and that Swansea refunds will be processed in the next couple of days.

DD paying supporters who are not currently in arrears should receive refunds for the 3 October home games at the end of the month.

A simple statement on the website or an email would suffice.

Those who paid up front will be paid monthly within this date range, those on direct debit will be refunded monthly within this date range. If you do not receive payment please contact... This will apply unless advised.

Not exactly rocket science.

30 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

A simple statement on the website or an email would suffice.

Those who paid up front will be paid monthly within this date range, those on direct debit will be refunded monthly within this date range. If you do not receive payment please contact... This will apply unless advised.

Not exactly rocket science.

If a sentence is longer than about 160 characters, some people think it is rocket science.

My suspicions are, people like to be spoon fed nowadays.

Character count = 146

Anything I write here will be rocket science ;)

4 hours ago, JerrySLO said:

I can confirm that the Middlesbrough refunds for season card holders who paid in full have been processed and that Swansea refunds will be processed in the next couple of days.

DD paying supporters who are not currently in arrears should receive refunds for the 3 October home games at the end of the month.

Just had £2.39 returned to my card! Is there an e-mail address that I could have to find out what it is for? It is obviously quite a bit short of previous refunds.

3 minutes ago, PolskRed said:

Just had £2.39 returned to my card! Is there an e-mail address that I could have to find out what it is for? It is obviously quite a bit short of previous refunds.

Drinks on you mate ..... big man big bucks as mark would say ....

8 minutes ago, antlers said:

I've had £2.39 refunded to my card too, after the previous games I had over £20 refunded.

Stupid question but have they put decimal point in wrong place ie should be £23.90? Worth checking as might be the answer for many in same boat !?!

21 hours ago, JerrySLO said:

I’ve not yet received my refund for Middlesbrough / what do I need to do?

16 minutes ago, eardun said:

I received one season ticket refund yesterday (correct amount and presumably for the Boro match), but not for the other ticket. On previous occasions both tickets were refunded at the same time and before rather than after the match. 

Similar for me - I had the correct amount for one ticket yesterday but still waiting for my other two (I have three tickets).

Hopefully this will get sorted!

I hate to be too critical of our club, but serious questions need to be asked why this is such a disaster again

Yet again appalling customer service from our club

I am not sure what is worse, the fact the amounts of money being paid are incorrect or YET AGAIN the club are not liaising with us in anyway?

I am starting to feel sorry for @JerrySLO on here

I really can't see how difficult it can be.

The club know when the fixtures are, they know when the refunds need to be paid and they know the amounts that need repaying

How can they make such a cock up of something so simple

Personally what the club should do is have a grid listing fixtures down the left alongside the date the money will be released / repaid?

Otherwise we are going to go through the same questions every home match until the end of the season

As for those on direct debit payments, they appear to be being paid at the end of the month for games during that month

Again, why not list the games that will be repaid and at what point at the end of the month.

It is honestly a real shame our supporters services can be relied upon for actually assisting with this!!

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I hate to be too critical of our club, but serious questions need to be asked why this is such a disaster again

Yet again appalling customer service from our club

I am not sure what is worse, the fact the amounts of money being paid are incorrect or YET AGAIN the club are not liaising with us in anyway?

I am starting to feel sorry for @JerrySLO on here

I really can't see how difficult it can be.

The club know when the fixtures are, they know when the refunds need to be paid and they know the amounts that need repaying

How can they make such a cock up of something so simple

Personally what the club should do is have a grid listing fixtures down the left alongside the date the money will be released / repaid?

Otherwise we are going to go through the same questions every home match until the end of the season

As for those on direct debit payments, they appear to be being paid at the end of the month for games during that month

Again, why not list the games that will be repaid and at what point at the end of the month.

It is honestly a real shame our supporters services can be relied upon for actually assisting with this!!

Mods please ban.....poster is posting something that makes absolute   sense .

Agree with everything you've said...its embarrassing from the club 

On 21/10/2020 at 11:00, Old Rascal said:

Had the first 2 home matches this season refunded, bonus, as I am still fighting for last seasons!!

Club are refusing to refund me directly for last season, as they claim to have refunded an obsolete credit card (which I warned them about) back in the summer?

Exactly the same thing happened to me with last seasons ST refund. I kept calling the club saying I hadn't received the refund. They kept telling me it had been processed some weeks before. Eventually I rang the CC company to see if there was anything they could do/see their end and it turned out they'd received the refund and applied it to the obsolete card. Funds were sat there and would still be unless I'd instructed the CC Company to transfer it to my new card - which is with the same CC company. Unbeleivable the CC Company didn't auto transfer it to my active card.  Might be worth ringing your card provider if you haven't already to see if they can do anything? 

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I’ve just had another random amount credited to me, which now adds up to the amount I’ve had for each of the previous 2 games. 

So have I, looks like they might have made separate payments for each season ticket.

Archived