IGNORED

Season Card Refunds

Denbury Red

35 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Well done City, much better comms and customer service. Might spend some of it in the shop now 

Check the postage charges first!

I wouldn't put it past our megastore to start selling books of 6 first class stamps in the run up to Christmas and charge 15 quid for delivery, before then announcing a January delivery date.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Without derailing yet another thread into a covid discussion

You are making an assumption that our support all come from an infected area. It has been proven that there can be tests done so would be easy to ensure nobody enters the ground area with any symptoms.

When we are back in, the numbers will be so low and we will all be in different seats to as before.

So it would make sense for the club to resell tickets for games with people picking where they will now be, a new ticket would be issued with the new seat details on, and no doubt include additional measures in place. There would be people not having a clue where to head for a new seat so makes perfect sense that tickets would be issued on a match to match basis.

I’m not, I’m making the assumption that the place that the game takes place might well be in a completely different tier then than it was prior to lockdown.

That is a virtual certainty.

Just hope that the club start being honest in their comms and drops the 'free' from the under 12 ST holders free shirt, as it looks like the cost of the shirt is being taken out of the £55 and only the balance is being refunded this season. That no longer makes it a free shirt.

16 minutes ago, Red Tel said:

Just hope that the club start being honest in their comms and drops the 'free' from the under 12 ST holders free shirt, as it looks like the cost of the shirt is being taken out of the £55 and only the balance is being refunded this season. That no longer makes it a free shirt.

Why should you get a free shirt, if you are getting a refund on the season ticket that it was an incentive for...?

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Why should you get a free shirt, if you are getting a refund on the season ticket that it was an incentive for...?

Yes , but you should now have the option of sending the shirt back and having the full refund, as many wouldn't have bought it if they had known then that it wouldn't be free.

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Yes , but you should now have the option of sending the shirt back and having the full refund, as many wouldn't have bought it if they had known then that it wouldn't be free.

I agree. That was the point I was trying to make.  If the ST holder has not been able to claim their 'free' shirt yet, as they haven't been able to get to AG, they are going to lose out. They will only have 7/23 of their ST cost refunded. You can bet your life that they will be charged postage too,  if they order their shirt on line and ask for it to be sent to their address.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Checking our bank account this morning, I was expecting to see the pro rated payments for the two games this week, but there are actually 6 payments been made. Have they changed the repayment process and I missed it?

Said they were going to refund all the Pre Xmas games IIRC as there was no likelihood at that time of fans returning 

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

So they refunded till Xmas without waiting for the  Government's tier announcements. If we had been in tier 2 , surely a few thousand fans would have been allowed in. Some London clubs are doing this in the coming weeks, but would City have just not allowed it either way? 

Probably just easier to refund everybody and then just ask those who are lucky enough to get tickets to pay again, rather than refunding some people and not others.

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

Probably just easier to refund everybody and then just ask those who are lucky enough to get tickets to pay again, rather than refunding some people and not others.

And to be totally honest is it really a surprise that Bristol is in Tier 3??

• Admin
59 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

So they refunded till Xmas without waiting for the  Government's tier announcements. If we had been in tier 2 , surely a few thousand fans would have been allowed in. Some London clubs are doing this in the coming weeks, but would City have just not allowed it either way? 

56 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

On the basis that it is very likely we are going to be say nowhere near our season ticket seats, there is no real use for the actual cards

We will need the details of our new seats, and I fully expect them to carry the name of the purchaser who will no doubt also have to provide ID to prove it is your ticket

Agree that it is much easier to refund everyone and then start from scratch, especially as at best we are looking at only 2,000 fans getting in at some point in the future

1 hour ago, phantom said:

On the basis that it is very likely we are going to be say nowhere near our season ticket seats, there is no real use for the actual cards

We will need the details of our new seats, and I fully expect them to carry the name of the purchaser who will no doubt also have to provide ID to prove it is your ticket

Agree that it is much easier to refund everyone and then start from scratch, especially as at best we are looking at only 2,000 fans getting in at some point in the future

I'll be one of the people not applying for a ticket (if I lived on my own I would have a different attitude), so I'm looking forward to the car crash that happens when a Lansdown Stand adult card holder gets dumped in the corner of the Atyeo but isn't refunded for the pricing differential :)

It might be acedemic but I wonder how many stands would actually get opened for 2k or 4k. I could see just the South Stand being opened for 2k. I think they'd keep the Lansdown for players and support staff.

• Admin
28 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I'll be one of the people not applying for a ticket (if I lived on my own I would have a different attitude), so I'm looking forward to the car crash that happens when a Lansdown Stand adult card holder gets dumped in the corner of the Atyeo but isn't refunded for the pricing differential :)

It might be acedemic but I wonder how many stands would actually get opened for 2k or 4k. I could see just the South Stand being opened for 2k. I think they'd keep the Lansdown for players and support staff.

I'm convinced everyone will be refunded and those applying will apply for new seats. 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Interested how they are going to deal with disabled supporters (and their carers).

I guess like everyone else the numbers will be impacted as unless all stands are open there will be less disabled sections and those open will have to have the same social distancing for anyone not in the same bubble 

12 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

I’ve just had £130 paid back into my account.

7 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Odd, I only got £105.02 refund surely it should be £120 odd 

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I had 6 lots of £6.52 back and 1 x £14.19....which I assume is my Bristol Flyers refund.

They appear to have messed mine up - instead of refunding me pro rats for ST, the bank have messed up some transfers

I have been credited for £139 million from a MR S LANSDOWN

Anyone know if there’s Wi Fi in Honolulu ?

Archived