IGNORED

Season Card Refunds

Denbury Red

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Anyone had the Preston game refund yet? Totally slipped my mind as November’s were done as a batch and noticed nothing processed on credit card for me at the moment

They've been being done on monthly blocks since this whole situation started. 

As below, they re-confirmed this earlier in the month, having done a 2 month block refund before Christmas. 

• The title was changed to Season Card Refunds
  • Admin
5 minutes ago, John Galley said:

Has anyone had or knows about what is happening about match refunds for season tickets. Received the match of refunds upto and including the Wycombe game but as yet have had nothing for the Preston game, they were always paid prior to the game in the past.

They've always been paid at the end of the month, depending on how many games were played as to how much we get

56 minutes ago, John Galley said:

Has anyone had or knows about what is happening about match refunds for season tickets. Received the match of refunds upto and including the Wycombe game but as yet have had nothing for the Preston game, they were always paid prior to the game in the past.

Yes not seen anything yet. As you say earlier on in the season we were getting a refund match by match a few days before each match.

in addition, I’m sure they said on Robins TV on Saturday that Wednesday’s match is on Robins TV for season ticket holders. I was surprised at that as I thought only Sky home matches were available on Robins TV for season ticket holders (given a season ticket only covers home matches).

• Admin
1 hour ago, John Galley said:

31 minutes ago, eardun said:

Yes not seen anything yet. As you say earlier on in the season we were getting a refund match by match a few days before each match.

in addition, I’m sure they said on Robins TV on Saturday that Wednesday’s match is on Robins TV for season ticket holders. I was surprised at that as I thought only Sky home matches were available on Robins TV for season ticket holders (given a season ticket only covers home matches).

@View from the Dolmanhas the answer to your query above 

Details also announced on official website 

13 hours ago, John Galley said:

Already covered in replies above, but games have not been refunded in advance at any point, other than the ones over and around the Christmas period, which was an exception, to help people out. 

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Already covered in replies above, but games have not been refunded in advance at any point, other than the ones over and around the Christmas period, which was an exception, to help people out. 

At start of the season I did receive some refunds on Weds/Thurs before each match. It changed later on in the season though. 

Just now, The Humble Realist said:

With it now clear that no fans will return at Ashton gate this season (unless we make the plays offs)  will the club give us a full refund?  No reason not to really?

Might be a case that the money trickling in from streaming helps the cashflow that allows them to make the refunds.

• Admin
10 minutes ago, The Humble Realist said:

With it now clear that no fans will return at Ashton gate this season (unless we make the plays offs)  will the club give us a full refund?  No reason not to really?

Possibly for those that paid up front but 100% not for those paying by direct debit

53 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

i wonder if they might ask the question do we want to put the remaining 7 games refunds towards next seasons card? Maybe offer a discount if you agree.

That would seem sensible. Makes for a cheaper season ticket and club could 'cash in' during March for early bird.

I hope they are serious about keeping Pearson on beyond the end of the season. I'd hate to see us selling season cards in the full knowledge that we'll appointing another championship newbie in the summer. We've made the step up required and this must continue. Even if it's not a runaway success, that's not an excuse to shy away from successful/proven managers in future (look at all the unproven ones that have been a miserable failure).

6 minutes ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

No there's 3 games to be refunded at the end of this month, , 3 at the end of March, 3 at the end of April and 1 game in May.

I have 2 DD’s still to come out on 01/03/21 and 01/04/21.

The amount of games remaining won’t affect the amount of the refunds as they’ve been paid back equally, each month. Roughly 10 months at £50 each.

7 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I have 2 DD’s still to come out on 01/03/21 and 01/04/21.

The amount of games remaining won’t affect the amount of the refunds as they’ve been paid back equally, each month. Roughly 10 months at £50 each.

Sorry mate, my bad!

I read your post incorrectly as in there's only 2 refunds left, not 2 DD's.

My final DD payment of 10 was taken overnight. 

10 payments made, 7 refunds returned. That means a deficit of £110 as it stands. I’m hoping another  refund will be made at the end of this month, although I suspect BCFC will retain any administration fees.

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

My final DD payment of 10 was taken overnight. 

10 payments made, 7 refunds returned. That means a deficit of £110 as it stands. I’m hoping another  refund will be made at the end of this month, although I suspect BCFC will retain any administration fees.

We are due a refund back the final 4 games. Happy to put it onto the next season card if that is possible. 

Unsure how I feel about them keeping the admin cost if they choose not to refund it.  We never received the product so arguably I would suggest we are entitled to a full refund. 

Archived