IGNORED

COD out injured

Unan

31 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Try telling that to Sir Douglas Bader!

Most of the audience too young to get this but a laugh out loud from me.

Why can't i type laugh out loud (abbreviation) without it changing into a laugh - gerrrr

Which reminds me of the joke

What's black and white and flies through the air with no legs?

Douglas Badger

9 minutes ago, joshthomson said:

Hopefully will be fit for Saturday. His form has picked up fantastically in past 2 games. Fingers crossed he gets up to level we were seeing in autumn 2018 before he got injured. 

Two years ago !!!

Is there a more frustrating player than COD ? 

He looks like he could be George Best but more often has performed like George Formby.

I really want him to kick on. I thought the Norwich goal was the moment but alas it wasn’t.

You can do it Callum , be brave, be positive.

9 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Two years ago !!!

Is there a more frustrating player than COD 

Unfortunately so. The injury definitely knocked him massively back. Or was it just the disappointment because of the injury he missed the Manchester games ??

The Palace game he was quite something too. 

Fingers crossed ??

3 hours ago, Son of Fred said:

Great in the air...........

Rubbish on the ground.

Back in the day I remember seeing him on telly playing in pro celebrity golf . IIRC he played with Seve and Lee Trevino and he was a decent player, especially bearing in mind his handicap ( in every sense of the word) so not completely rubbish on the ground !

Sadly, he died shortly after the programme was aired.

28 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Two years ago !!!

Is there a more frustrating player than COD ? 

He looks like he could be George Best but more often has performed like George Formby.

I really want him to kick on. I thought the Norwich goal was the moment but alas it wasn’t.

You can do it Callum , be brave, be positive.

Maybe that’s part of the problem and the unrelenting criticism of COD

Instead of looking at what he can do and does do when he’s playing , some seem to expect him to do this on a regular basis , whereas it was a goal you don’t score very often , unless you are really something quite special 

I agree that there seems to be a better player potentially to burst out , but he’s  had a decent run of games recently and I think thats beginning to show

Dont judge him against the Norwich goal though 

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Dont judge him against the Norwich goal though 

The Norwich goal just showed that if he is positive and agressive he can be a more effective player.

He just doesn’t seem to believe in himself.

He has been performing really well recently and his determination is showing through.

I believe LJ set quite a few players back with the need to keep possession and not take too many risks.

Dasilva is another who needs to take the handbrake off. 

Forward, forward, forward, then turn around and pass it backwards. It doesn’t always  have to be like that. These players need to learn when and where to take a gamble. 

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

The Norwich goal just showed that if he is positive and agressive he can be a more effective player.

He just doesn’t seem to believe in himself.

He has been performing really well recently and his determination is showing through.

I believe LJ set quite a few players back with the need to keep possession and not take too many risks.

Dasilva is another who needs to take the handbrake off. 

Forward, forward, forward, then turn around and pass it backwards. It doesn’t always  have to be like that. These players need to learn when and where to take a gamble. 

I’d agree 

But

We also don’t know what they are being asked to do 

Archived