IGNORED

New City fan

WarksRobin

28 minutes ago, Taz said:

Congratulations to you both! My wife's due in less than 2 weeks, so at least that's two pieces of positive news to come out of this shitstorm of a year!!

Jessica shouldn’t be here for another 9 days. She was delivered early due to complications. Fingers crossed all goes well with you three, and you haven’t found all the corona rules too tough. 

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Jessica shouldn’t be here for another 9 days. She was delivered early due to complications. Fingers crossed all goes well with you three, and you haven’t found all the corona rules too tough. 

Haven't been able to step into the hospital at all, went to one scan which we paid for at a private clinic. Other than that Soph has had to do it all by herself - I've been outside in the car but that's as close as I've got - probably a similar situation to yourselves!

She's booked in for a C section on the 2nd, as the little bugger still hasn't moved into position and doesn't show any sign of wanting to play ball - a stubborn boy just like his dad :whistle:

Hope all 3 of you are well x

4 hours ago, Taz said:

Haven't been able to step into the hospital at all, went to one scan which we paid for at a private clinic. Other than that Soph has had to do it all by herself - I've been outside in the car but that's as close as I've got - probably a similar situation to yourselves!

She's booked in for a C section on the 2nd, as the little bugger still hasn't moved into position and doesn't show any sign of wanting to play ball - a stubborn boy just like his dad :whistle:

Hope all 3 of you are well x

We’ve been the same, although my final scan at 36 weeks, I begged the hospital via email to let Mert in, as we were all deciding about induction and I wanted him to be part of that discussion, given he’d missed out on everything else. 

54 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Can you just clarify that the little ones full name is Jessica Tone please @Dollymarie

Jessica Toni Brown. Middle name in honour of Merts late dad and my late grandad. :) 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

We’ve been the same, although my final scan at 36 weeks, I begged the hospital via email to let Mert in, as we were all deciding about induction and I wanted him to be part of that discussion, given he’d missed out on everything else. 

Jessica Toni Brown. Middle name in honour of Merts late dad and my late grandad. :) 

Close enough for me

2 hours ago, Taz said:

And another..... Archie Steven born 02/12/20.

He's going to be a footballer - kicks a lot and has a hell of a lot of strength behind him!!

IMG-20201203-WA0003.jpg

Yay! Glad he’s here safely, hope mum and little man are ok, and things weren’t too hard cos of all the restrictions. 

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Yay! Glad he’s here safely, hope mum and little man are ok, and things weren’t too hard cos of all the restrictions. 

Both fine thanks @Dollymarie. Wasn't too bad - was a planned C section (medical reasons) so was born on his due date. Was allowed in throughout, and then when they were recovery, but was told for a max of 4 hours only, and then if she was only in recovery for an hour before going onto the ward, I would only have an hour then have to go.

Fortunately for us, one of the midwifes working that day is a parent at the school we both work in, so she was popping in and out whilst she was on duty so got decent care. Also ended up being with them for about 8 hours as she wasn't moved into recovery until 1830 - thought that the midwife must have pulled some strings, and had it confirmed the following day when I saw her at school. She told them to keep her in recovery as long as possible, and to just ignore me as I'd do most things for her rather than having to rely on staff!!!

It's not what you know, it's who you know :laughcont:

Now off on Paternity leave until the 17th - school breaks up on the 18th so it works out that I get pretty much the whole of December off - the 2 daysbI do have to work I won't be doing much!!

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

He looks proper chuffed to be wearing it too.Wait til he is old enough to read or results,or even worse watch us play.That will knock the smile off his face!

Teach them disappointment from an early age - best way :laugh:

Archived