IGNORED

Derby (H) - 15:00 Sat 21st Nov - What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

41 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just come back from many months out....first game was Barnsley....possible a reaction.  He looked well off the pace, unsurprisingly.

He's someone I'd have been happy for us to sign, but not at the 8-10m reported for Derby.

Someone I've been aware of for a few years now.

Just now, Alessandro said:

What a lovely goal. Real moment of composure and class in an otherwise turgid display.

Semenyo wins the header and makes a great run in the channel.

Lovely neat pass by Pato back to him.

Semenyo gets his head up and finds Fam who takes a touch and finds the corner.

Think he enjoys scoring against Derby 

5 minutes ago, 22A said:

Apologies for repeating myself, but City always struggle after an international break.

I totally agree, but let’s not forget this is the same starting XI that got a smash-and-grab win at Cardiff against  an onslaught. Derby haven’t carried the same threat today, and it looks like another win against the run of play. Great while it lasts, but this luck can’t and won’t last forever IMO.

Just now, tin said:

I totally agree, but let’s not forget this is the same starting XI that got a smash-and-grab win at Cardiff against  an onslaught. Derby haven’t carried the same threat today, and it looks like another win against the run of play. Great while it lasts, but this luck can’t and won’t last forever IMO.

Two thirds of a probable starting X1 out injured though.

Just now, tin said:

As long as it last as long as they can get the injured players back!

1 minute ago, tin said:

Hopefully our injury issues in the centre of the park won’t last for ever either then we can pick a solid midfield.

1 minute ago, tin said:

Yeah, all these lucky clean sheets and results that currently have us sat 1 point off top spot after 1/4 season played.... With an incredible injury list..... 

Lucky, lucky, lucky...! 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Yeah, all these lucky clean sheets and results that currently have us sat 1 point off top spot after 1/4 season played.... With an incredible injury list..... 

Lucky, lucky, lucky...! 

It would make a pleasant change to listen to a convincing performance just once in a while

Archived