Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Derby (H) - 15:00 Sat 21st Nov - What Can We Expect?

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Fair play to City players and staff today.

With no proper training, plans all over the place Covid and internationals, I thought Holden did a good job today.  No point in us pressing hard, would’ve led to fatigue, whereas we still had energy to fashion the odd chance here and there.

We were happy with Derby playing in front of us, Rooney deep.  Dasilva had a right old battle with Knight and stick to it well, often one for one too.

Semenyo our best chance of creating today....just couldn’t get him in it enough, but he was my pick today, just shading Vyner as my MOTM.

Delighted tonight.

Agree re Semenyo, and this was a game in which most of his focus was on doing the diligent side of his job. As well as the chasing and closing, whenever he receives the ball in his own half he stays calm and plays the right ball. Then, in the final third, he comes alive at the right time. Maturing nicely.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

As our away form has been pretty good in recent seasons, i wonder that in light that there are no fans, are they just playing like the away team in every single game to get the points?  They don’t need to go for it at home really as there are no fans, so could explain the very low possession stats?

We had pretty much the same possession as Spurs v Man City today!