IGNORED

Radio 1

joe jordans teeth

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Are you mad,do kids not swear at school then,do they not listen to their favourite pop stars swearing in songs,think you live in a different reality in all honesty 

You're so right lets get rid of all watersheds and start showing A Clockwork Orange on Cbeebies 

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Are you mad,do kids not swear at school then,do they not listen to their favourite pop stars swearing in songs,think you live in a different reality in all honesty 

So 6 year olds swear at school do they? Rubbish. 

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Cmon kids should be in school between 9 and 3 week days,not out helping delivery drivers,school receptions don’t have the radio on its always some mundane generic tune, and as for cars then that’s down to the parents 

Why do you hang around school receptions so much?

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

You're right, let's get 5 year olds singing along to "Santa Claus You ***" for their nativity plays.

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Because funny enough I deliver to schools so that’s why I know when he was saying delivery drivers have their radio on it’s a lie because we are told not to have music on when delivering in schools 

They only tell you that because you're blasting out "**** Tha Police" as you pull into the primary school.

16 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

So they did and got detentions

They don't swear any more after detentions. Swearing shouldn't be on the radio as kids pick it up, and kids should not swear. 

If you listen to the radio and think this needs more swearing then you change to Spotify, leave Radio 1 as it is. 

4 minutes ago, Selred said:

They don't swear any more after detentions. Swearing shouldn't be on the radio as kids pick it up, and kids should not swear. 

If you listen to the radio and think this needs more swearing then you change to Spotify, leave Radio 1 as it is. 

Ok no swearing on radio 1 but I want all kinds of effing and jeffing on radio 4,classic gold,kiss and smooth radio,is that a deal 

11 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

That "rewrite history" nonsense again. What does that even mean?

It's a homophobic slur. That's being edited out of a song on a radio station whose audience are mostly kids.

I love Tarantino films. They have every word you can think of in. Horrible words. And that's why I don't think Pulp Fiction should be shown on CBeebies.

Shame, that ignorant bitch Peppa Pig could do with being Tarrantino'd.

11 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Because funny enough I deliver to schools so that’s why I know when he was saying delivery drivers have their radio on it’s a lie because we are told not to have music on when delivering in schools 

11 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

They only tell you that because you're blasting out "**** Tha Police" as you pull into the primary school.

@joe jordans teeth driving to work:

Theres a city fan who lives over ashton drive, and i think it was gwr station.

You had to find some bloke called the fugitive, i think he wore shades and a cap that was the clue, and you got a clue where he was.

It was something like im outside a bristol landmark.

You wouldnt expect that to be off sheene road in bemmy.

She found him outside cameron ballons, i think she got a grand cash on the spot.

Archived