IGNORED

Todays other games

wendyredredrobin

Whilst of course 3 points today are vital if we are to remain near to the top of the table, Reading, Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth are a point or two ahead. Whilst unlikely, It is possible for us to be top by 5pm.

Either Bournemouth or Reading will drop points today as they are playing each other whilst Norwich are at Boro and Watford play QPR.

Fail to beat Derby and Swansea, Boro, Stoke, Millwall or Luton could catch or overtake us.

Looking forward to our game, as always but will also be keeping an eye on how the others are getting on.

12 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Reading 2-0 up at Bournemouth and looking very impressive

Well drilled & organised

Moore back a big plus for them.  But they have good structure and then fluidity on the ball.  Always liked Joao, good technically for a big man.  Ejaria along with Eze were two of my favourite champ attacking midfielders last season.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Moore back a big plus for them.  But they have good structure and then fluidity on the ball.  Always liked Joao, good technically for a big man.  Ejaria along with Eze were two of my favourite champ attacking midfielders last season.

Moore would be one I’d consider strongly if by some miracle we got up.

Ejaria was a great buy - obvious from last season he’s a good player for this level , and agree about Jao as we’ve discussed v Wells  

Impressed by their set up and discipline

Can't believe what I'm seeing from Reading this year.  Who would have thought that pre season?  I'm really not sure where it's come from.

Was really looking for the Cherries to win this one, or even better, a draw.  They have a lot to do to get back into this game.

Makes 3 points this afternoon even more important to us.

Archived