IGNORED

Dean Holden

Motorwayman

1 minute ago, Motorwayman said:

love the honesty in his interviews, he’s so down to Earth and well grounded! I really wanted Chris Hughton as we I thought we needed a big name to take move us forward. I now have 100% confidence this man will improve us and move us in the right direction-we have found a diamond!!! COYR

How did Hughton’s Forest get on today ? 
:whistle2:

20 minutes ago, Motorwayman said:

love the honesty in his interviews, he’s so down to Earth and well grounded! I really wanted Chris Hughton as we I thought we needed a big name to take move us forward. I now have 100% confidence this man will improve us and move us in the right direction-we have found a diamond!!! COYR

Hold your horses,we all love how he sees the game the same as us but at some point he has to get us playing which hasn’t happened yet

1 minute ago, RUSSEL85 said:

He strikes me like a bloke who you wouldn’t want to Pi$$ off! 

Interested in what makes you think that? I think one risk with promoting someone from within (in any industry) is that they're too close to the employees and so struggle with the discipline side of things.

This was definitely a concern of mine when holden was appointed, so Interested to know what you have seen which suggests otherwise?

I think the main positive is that he is relatable! There’s not a lot of decisions so far that fans can really query. 
his teams have been consistent when winning and reasonable subs are made that make logical sense. 
it will be interesting to see over the season how well an inexperienced manager will do, but I’m all for he current form! Long live streaky Dean!

15 minutes ago, CiderHeadDan said:

I think the main positive is that he is relatable! There’s not a lot of decisions so far that fans can really query. 
his teams have been consistent when winning and reasonable subs are made that make logical sense. 
it will be interesting to see over the season how well an inexperienced manager will do, but I’m all for he current form! Long live streaky Dean!

Broken record time from me again but the only decision I have a problem with is why did he seem to freeze Adam Nagy out until circumstances forced his hand. We can all see what he brings to the side so why wasn`t he getting game time earlier?

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Broken record time from me again but the only decision I have a problem with is why did he seem to freeze Adam Nagy out until circumstances forced his hand. We can all see what he brings to the side so why wasn`t he getting game time earlier?

Didn't he have fitness problems/issues?

Encouraging start but we're not even out of November yet. One of the big problems we have as a fan base is our tendency to dramatize things and see only in black and white - a couple of wins and we're going up, a couple of losses and we're absolutely hopeless. A more measured approach would be great, but i guess football fans in general are rarely realistic! 

Good on him mind! 

25 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

Encouraging start but we're not even out of November yet. One of the big problems we have as a fan base is our tendency to dramatize things and see only in black and white - a couple of wins and we're going up, a couple of losses and we're absolutely hopeless. A more measured approach would be great, but i guess football fans in general are rarely realistic! 

Good on him mind! 

No one has said that here tho

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Remember though... You won't be so pleased as Chris Hughton"s Forest come surging past us. 

Must be about to happen anytime soon, must it not...?! 

To be fair, season is long and they could easily be above us by the end. Early doors for both clubs and especially Hughton.

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

To be fair, season is long and they could easily be above us by the end. Early doors for both clubs and especially Hughton.

You sound as though you want Hughton to prove our board wrong.  I don’t give a stuff about Forest, and I don’t give a stuff about Hughton.  Just concentrate on how well we’re doing.

2 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Of course. Doesn't seem to heading that way yet though, despite their "big name" appointment. 

Archived