IGNORED

Wells.

BCFC1512

9 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Both are desperate to get goals , Semenyo in particular who is yet to get off the mark in the Championship this season, so they are going to be greedy.

That is not necessarily a fault for a striker. 

Semenyo has been great with his assists but is now being criticised because he hasn’t scored . 

Martin is , also, on a bit of a barren spell and I believe we are asking a bit too much of him at his age to go around, high pressing and getting stuck in defensively twice a week. 

He just needs to stop snatching at shots (trying too hard?). If he gets one that will be a huge monkey off his back and he will go on to get a few IMO.

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Would be interesting to see.  For me the big problem with 442, 4231, 433 is when the wide forwards / attacking midfielders play too wide, like wingers.  I’m a big believer in starting narrow and making runs in-to-out.  It gives you more targets for a hopeful out-ball too.

Same I’d like to see Pato and Semenyo on the right and left of him. Good creators but think have goals in them too. With a Walsh/Williams/Nagy/COD midfield with Bakinson holding. 

Archived