IGNORED

The FA will look into an incident which appeared to show Preston's Darnell Fisher twice grabbing Callum Paterson's genitals in their win over Sheffield Wednesday.

Unan

He didn’t appear to he did?

In this day and age it will be punished I am sure but as the picture up above shows it has happened before. Even in the US when I played in high school I had someone grab a handful. Think slightly crossing lines has always been a part of sports but it should probably be stamped out in professional sports. 

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Last season Darnell Fisher was the most cautioned player in The Championship, the season before it was Ben Pearson, the season before that it was Ben Pearson (again).

Lovely side Preston, aren’t they?

I know what you mean, but look at (and lip read) Daniel Johnson's reaction as Windass is receiving his red card yesterday. 

5 hours ago, hail gus cesaer said:

Is this possibly the Otib, record for longest thread title?

Bit like Fairport Convention's entry in the Guinness B O R's, with he longest title of a track...

Sir B. McKenzie's Daughter's Lament For The 77th Mounted Lancers Retreat From The Straits Of Loch Knombe, In The Year Of Our Lord 1727, On The Occasion Of The Announcement Of Her Marriage To The Laird Of Kinleakie".  ?

45 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Bit like Fairport Convention's entry in the Guinness B O R's, with he longest title of a track...

Sir B. McKenzie's Daughter's Lament For The 77th Mounted Lancers Retreat From The Straits Of Loch Knombe, In The Year Of Our Lord 1727, On The Occasion Of The Announcement Of Her Marriage To The Laird Of Kinleakie".  ?

i am not surprised he's kinleakie if they are being squeezed.

Archived