IGNORED

is Fam a GOAT?

Antman

1 minute ago, Antman said:

you'd have thought the BCFC web folks might have been able to look at their Ladybird books on Goats & Rams and get it right.

(and spent more than 30 seconds bodging this image together FFS)

yours

Moany MacMoanface

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 15.37.20.png

Pretty sure it's not their image and is one of many that other people have sent in, just as a bit of harmless fun. 

I have been feeling like a 95 year old since I read the article on the homepage.

Are black people in general looking after sheeps? Yes, I guess they are but  they are also looking out for any job they can get.  Independent of level of intelligence. The homepage suggest black people are less intelligent looking after sheeps something I strongly oppose.

7 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I have been feeling like a 95 year old since I read the article on the homepage.

Are black people in general looking after sheeps? Yes, I guess they are but  they are also looking out for any job they can get.  Independent of level of intelligence. The homepage suggest black people are less intelligent looking after sheeps something I strongly oppose.

And the Post of the Month goes to.........

30 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The media team are brain dead muppets but this should be removed

Might be worth you heading over to twitter and seeing the Bristol City tweet that started the twitter thread.  You may have got the wrong end of the stick.

11 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

It's insulting but if today's brain dead generation is happy it's fine with me. Not my problem.

What in the actual **** are you going on about?

GOAT = Greatest Of All Time. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/social-media-round-up-fam-bags-winner-against-the-rams/

Yeah, looks like a real racist response to Fam scoring a winner

2 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

You may not know this Tommy as English is not your first language but Derby County's nickname is "the rams" hence the mock up showing Fam celebrating with the backdrop of actual rams (male sheep).

The intention was to single him out for praise.

If you didn't appreciate the significance of using rams then yes you could interpret it differently.

2 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Now call me old fashioned but I think any good Welshman may possibly have a different take on this statement as would any Australian or New Zealand farmer.

However and more importantly , the assumption that there is a correlation between black people and looking after 'sheeps' has got to be not only a tragic racial stereotype but verging on a racist statement which is precisely what you suggest  "brain dead muppets" at BCFC media team are doing.

You have dug an enormous hole in which you have placed an Elephant trap then proceeded to dive in head first.

In may be advisable to dig no further lest you miss kick off later.

Archived