IGNORED

Watford – Wed 25th November 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

So probably if we play this game 10 times, Watford win 5, we win 3 and two draws ... so we can get any result. On paper more likely to lose but we've shown a lot of spirit lately, morale will be high and fam will be buzzing. Can't remember last time we conceded. We are definitely capable of winning this!!

Just now, SBB said:

Fair comment, made me laugh. Didn’t really mean for it to come across like that but point taken and well made 

:laugh: I actually meant Hunt, he's a captain and a shithouse, dark arts, cynical and the stuff like pushing Sergi Canos over the advertising boards.

Just now, Numero Uno said:

If Taylor Moore wants a career at this level and beyond here’s his opportunity to show what he can do.

Indeed, and playing in the middle....probably his best / favourite position.

Holden keeps with the pecking order.  A lot would’ve played Mariappa despite Holden only seeing him train on Thursday/Friday.

5 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

:laugh: I actually meant Hunt, he's a captain and a shithouse, dark arts, cynical and the stuff like pushing Sergi Canos over the advertising boards.

Of course ??‍♂️ Well I’m stealing the “captain shithouse” phrase anyway. Brilliant ?

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Indeed, and playing in the middle....probably his best / favourite position.

Holden keeps with the pecking order.  A lot would’ve played Mariappa despite Holden only seeing him train on Thursday/Friday.

Yes but watching through a perspex screen isn't as clear as it could be.

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

I get more and more impressed by Gary O`Neil as a pundit every time I see him. He really gets it.

He is very praiseworthy of Holden....just said the players might give that little bit more for him.  Thats quite a sleight on Johnson isn't it?

2 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Not fancied any of Holdens selections this season but we're 3rd so we need to have an element of trust.

Massengo is properly out of favour ? 

Why is Massengo out of favour? Back in the squad , been absent due to covid not sure who he would replace out of the three selected?

Archived