IGNORED

Watford – Wed 25th November 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

1 hour ago, Harry said:

How the hell did they sell some bloke for £15m in the summer who I’ve never heard of???!!! 
Wow! 

I’m glad you asked that, because I asked myself the same question!

I initially thought he’d probably got a nickname and I know him by that....nope.

The more obvious answer is that Watford bought him from Udinese, then loaned him out several times before selling him.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pervis-estupinan/profil/spieler/349599

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m glad you asked that, because I asked myself the same question!

I initially thought he’d probably got a nickname and I know him by that....nope.

The more obvious answer is that Watford bought him from Udinese, then loaned him out several times before selling him.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pervis-estupinan/profil/spieler/349599

Ha ha. I was sure that would have been the trade route ?

Strangely, Wikipedia doesn’t mention Udinese, says he went straight from Ecuador to Watford?? They must be trying to hide something, ha ha 

14 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Do we know who the missing person from is Saturday’s team?

Nope.  Seen rumours of Kalas - probably because of the photo with Bents lifting him up post-game.  Seen rumours of Pato because of Holden’s interview yesterday, but I read it differently.

Really intrigued how both teams will set up tonight.  Watford with their 352, us with our new 433, or will one side change?

Neither side lines up well against the other on a magnetic whiteboard, but football is fluid, so it will be who best adapts their shape in response to situations on the pitch.

Archived