IGNORED

Watford – Wed 25th November 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

First half summary:

Hanging in a bit possession-wise.  Couple of nice attacks.

Nagy hasn't got a run in him.  Not surprising after so many games.  I'm not one for h-t changes but I'd get him off now.  Its compromising O’Dowda and Paterson.  Needs Massengo, not Brunt tonight....maybe even match them up 433.

Tough night....gonna get very open after the hour mark you'd think.

He’s going to look bad in this game Dave as we cant get hold of the ball. When our back 3 get it it’s just whacked up top . If we do become more adventurous I would keep Nagy on to protect the defence. 

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

He’s going to look bad in this game Dave as we cant get hold of the ball. When our back 3 get it it’s just whacked up top . If we do become more adventurous I would keep Nagy on to protect the defence. 

He hasn't got the legs to offer a short pass....watch him....hes just trying conserve energy.  He's normally always on the move....hers done unless he gets 15 cans of red bull into him.

Playing like we are the away team. Watford playing the ball along the ground making their self chances. We kick it up in the air 60-70% we lose possession. Feel sorry for our forwards with no support. Lucky to be 0-0. Subs at half time and more latter, but we need to attack down the wings.

8 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Like 90% of this season we’ve been dominated in chances and possession:

Yet still we’ve stood firm and despite a few heart in mouth moments we’ve largely limited Watford any clear chances. 

Need to be much braver in possession, we’ve had a few moments but and I mean, “a few”. I suspect a tweak in shape too so we can get a foothold in possession.

Rowe, sorry, having a poor game both going forwards and defending. 

Dasilva Man of the Half. Class.

Can’t help feeling though we’ve probably got 6 or 7 players out that would walk into this team so I can’t be too critical.

Excellent level headed summary - what you doing on OTIB?

Archived