IGNORED

Watford – Wed 25th November 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

12 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Dasilva best player. I don't think the midfield 3 were that bad. Worked very hard. Up top doesn't look right to me. I've never been convinced by Fam in a 2, though he's won headers, it's not effective as it is find Semenyo with it or we lose it.

Rowe struggled I thought. A few very annoying bad decisions he made. Throw in was crazy across the pitch. And dodgy defensively.

One great move which was the very good Semenyo chance. Dasilva did superb there.

We are conceding too many corners and free kicks against a bigger side.

I don't think it is a 2 (despite what Holden says). We drop into a Christmas tree without the ball with 1 staying further forward. Normally, Semenyo drops as deep as Paterson. 

3 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

Watching City really is like pulling teeth, can't remember the last time I felt entertained

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Some people say football is supposed to be enjoyable but I don't believe them

I'm struggling to understand how you don't understand how very very decimated our team is due , initially, to injuries and then Covid ripping through the ranks. Meanwhile no fans home or away.

Surely you can understand that things are just not as good as they could be. We're not third bottom - we're third top despite EVERYTHING.

I forgive being entertained whilst we are keeping up with the pack with so much of the season to come.

Just out of interest - how much are you spending to contribute to BCFC entertaining us, @Galway Red? You don't even support OTIB with a fiver so I guess you just feel entitled.

Archived