IGNORED

Watford – Wed 25th November 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

I’d take that.

- Three clean sheets on the bounce

- More chances than one of the relegated sides

- Good second half after controlled first

- Good performances from Bents, Vyner, Nagy, Semenyo. Decent from Moore, Rowe, Hunt and ok from the rest

- Missing 8 potential first team players.

Decent day at the office. No complaints here

44 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I'm struggling to understand how you don't understand how very very decimated our team is due , initially, to injuries and then Covid ripping through the ranks. Meanwhile no fans home or away.

Surely you can understand that things are just not as good as they could be. We're not third bottom - we're third top despite EVERYTHING.

I forgive being entertained whilst we are keeping up with the pack with so much of the season to come.

Just out of interest - how much are you spending to contribute to BCFC entertaining us, @Galway Red? You don't even support OTIB with a fiver so I guess you just feel entitled.

I read Watford is missing four players due to Covid

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

The Moore chance at the end....

Was it a great chance spooned over by a rhombus footed buffoon, or a really difficult strike with the ball moving away from him that he did well to strike, especially for a less mobile defender?

I think it would have had to be the perfect shot not be blocked by the 20 men in the way to be honest. Think the Rowe chance just before was better.

Just now, petehinton said:

Great performance and great point. Clean sheet against £60m of strikers with our entire main back line out injured. Some of the comments on here are embarrassing

Great performance? Now that's a embarrassing comment. Can't fault the effort but technically not very good at all. Watford were there for the taking, they've only won once in their last 6 away so let's not make them out to be world beaters.

So good that I had my phone charged and I kept myself busy during the game, otherwise I could get bored.

It was an ugly game, but we got a point against one of the best teams. We got 3 clean shets in a row and we could even win it but Moore is a CB not a forward.

Let's keep it clean ! 

Archived