IGNORED

Watford – Wed 25th November 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

No Kalas............no points tonight?       I do not want to be a pessimist., however, with Rowe at the back I am not feeling confident, really do not understand why he has not drafted in Mareppa.  I think we will lose with this line up?  Sincerely hope i am wrong

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Really intrigued how both teams will set up tonight.  Watford with their 352, us with our new 433, or will one side change?

Neither side lines up well against the other on a magnetic whiteboard, but football is fluid, so it will be who best adapts their shape in response to situations on the pitch.

It looks like 3-5-2 Dave, with Rowe as LB and Dasilva LWB. Our midfield 3 will have to be solid.

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Bit surprised at the line up re Moore . Made some big mistakes in games of late he’s played in. Especially when we got Mariappa on the bench . Hope he proves me wrong though obviously . 

Yeah I agree Moore worries me, all of a sudden vyner is the leader in our back line just when he was growing alongside Tomas

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Bit surprised at the line up re Moore . Made some big mistakes in games of late he’s played in. Especially when we got Mariappa on the bench . Hope he proves me wrong though obviously . 

Mariappa presumably is some way from being match fit.

If we need him late in the game he is a useful sub but he hasn’t played since July & was training with Hitchin Town until a week or so ago.

Wouldn’t send much of a message to Moore if he started ahead of him..

1 minute ago, Wade Wilson said:

Why have we changed formation, especially with another CB injured, given how good Semenyo has been on the wing? 

Make it make sense. 

Through injuries I’m guessing. Can Moore and Vyner be trusted in a 433?

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

I might have missed it but where is Kalas?

Saturday’s matchwinner Famara Diédhiou returns to the starting XI, as one of three changes to Dean Holden’s side. The striker replaces Chris Martin, while Taylor Moore and Tommy Rowe step in to cover Dean Holden’s defensive options with Nahki Wells missing out. Captain Tomas Kalas misses out this evening through a tight quad, so Jack Hunt will take the armband.

Archived