Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Watford – Wed 25th November 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

So probably if we play this game 10 times, Watford win 5, we win 3 and two draws ... so we can get any result. On paper more likely to lose but we've shown a lot of spirit lately, morale will be high and fam will be buzzing. Can't remember last time we conceded. We are definitely capable of winning this!!

• Like 1
Just now, SBB said:

Fair comment, made me laugh. Didn’t really mean for it to come across like that but point taken and well made 

:laugh: I actually meant Hunt, he's a captain and a shithouse, dark arts, cynical and the stuff like pushing Sergi Canos over the advertising boards.

Just now, Numero Uno said:

If Taylor Moore wants a career at this level and beyond here’s his opportunity to show what he can do.

Indeed, and playing in the middle....probably his best / favourite position.

Holden keeps with the pecking order.  A lot would’ve played Mariappa despite Holden only seeing him train on Thursday/Friday.

5 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

:laugh: I actually meant Hunt, he's a captain and a shithouse, dark arts, cynical and the stuff like pushing Sergi Canos over the advertising boards.

Of course 🤦🏻‍♂️ Well I’m stealing the “captain shithouse” phrase anyway. Brilliant 😆

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Indeed, and playing in the middle....probably his best / favourite position.

Holden keeps with the pecking order.  A lot would’ve played Mariappa despite Holden only seeing him train on Thursday/Friday.

Yes but watching through a perspex screen isn't as clear as it could be.